Chapter 3

Dom POV

Roman went to the broken vending machine.

"Mhm hmm. Yeah right." He said, grabbing a chocolate bar. "This is crazy man."

"What are you talking about now?" Tej asked.

"I'm sitting here looking at these images... It's like we're hunting our evil twins." I chuckled. "Look at this black dude right here. He's handsome. Clearly that's me. We got a white Hobbs. This is Han. Tej... it's a African in a beanie. It's like your mini me man."

Tej rolled his eyes and shook his head while Roman laughed.

Roman continued. "And Brian!" He yelled catching Brian and I's attention. "When did you do this photo shoot?" He laughed as Brian jokingly stuck his middle finger at him. "I'm just playin' man. You know you're the prettiest blonde around here."

A truck rolled in getting everyone's attention. Hobbs hopped out.

"Alright, lock it up. We got two things. First off, this is the worst damn city in the world to commit a crime. They got camera's on every street corner. I got video footage from CCTV of the raid." He said, handing Tej his phone. "Let's track that. See where it leads us. And secondly, we just got conformation on what Shaw's team grabbed from Interpol. They ripped off the database of every location that houses the final component that they need."

"So where are they at?" Brian asked.

"There are over two dozen of them around Europe." Riley said out of nowhere.

"But the list is only good for 96 hours." Hobbs said. "Which means wherever Shaw's crew is gonna hit next, it's gonna happen in the next four days. They got a window and so do we. We gotta move."

"Hobbs is right." I said. "So let's break this down. You met him. What do you know?"

"We know they have to be running custom engines." Tej said. "You heard that flip car going though those gears."

"Sequential transmissions." Han said, speaking for the first time in a while.

"That didn't sound like a normal engine." Giselle said.

"That was a turbo diesel." Brian said. "It sounds like something you hear at Le Mans."

"Did you see it take all those hits and still stay flat in the corners?" Tej asked.

"Yeah, hydraulics." Roman answered.

"Or magnetic suspension." Brian suggested.

"Who not only has access to the components, but can fabricate something like that?" Han asked.

"Maybe a handful of shops in London." Brian answered.

"Regular tuner shops cut it on this one." I continue. "We're gonna have to did deeper than that... Han, Giselle, Roman, you're up. We find the guy who made that car, we find Shaw."

Giselle clicks her gun and said, "Let's go." Han and Roman follow behind, but not before Riley said she'd help.

"Roger that." Hobbs responded. After that, Giselle, Han, Roman and Riley headed out.

"Tej, we're gonna need cars that can't be overridden... Make sure they're fast." I said. Brian chuckled.

"I got this." Tej said.

"I'm already on it Dom. I've contacted RD at DSS." Hobbs said, causing me to look at him.

"Hobbs..." Tej said. Hobbs looked at him. "I said I got this." Hobbs just stared at him.

"This should be interesting." I said.

Roman's POV

We just arrived at place the fifth guy on our list was spotted at. He was shooting some weird gun through what looks like cement.