c o l l e g e & d e p r e s s i o n

MICHAEL'S POV
10:27am
"Hi there, my name is Michael Clifford and I have an interest in sociology and psychology.. I got a B+ on my maths and a C on my english, although I barely passed Science. I literally just got a C, a very low C.. Anyway, I think it would be a great experience to go to Comepine college and for you to accept me, I would be very grateful.
I hope to hear more from you.
Sincerly, Michael." I traced my eyes over the words, I had just wrote seeing if it made sense and if I made any misspelled words, Which I catch myself doing alot.. Since I don't have my dorky best friend to criticise my terrible spelling.

Anyway, I wanted to get into this college.. I needed to get into this college.. Luke would of wanted that.
He would of loved to see my attempt at contacting one of the best colleges in this shit-hole of a town.. I'd like to think he'd tell me every damn thing to say in my request.
For sure he would of gotten me in, If he still around.

"MIKEY BOO !!" Somebody practically screams in my left ear, pulling me out of the chair I was just comfortably practically lying in, I gasped immediately looking up to see who it was, Half expected it to be Luke.
Or Abigail, Who basically double texts me everytime i don't reply and how im asshole because I've led her on? Pft.
She's still a nice girl though, This one time she came in maths with a container full of Brownies, Double chocolate chip, MY FAVOURITE.