Chapter 1

Please go to the link if you want to see what she looks like: http://www.quotev.com/story/6492089/Coming-Home-Fast-And-Furious-FanFiction/

CHAPTER 1

Drip. Drip. Drip.

The annoying sound of the sink leaking. But, I couldn't do anything about it seeing as I was chained to my bed by my ankle. It was long enough to where I could walk around freely in my room and lie comfortably on my bed, but I was locked in here. I can't remember anything before I was 5 years old. My dad, Chris Rodriguez, said it's because I was in a car crash when I was younger and suffer memory problems. I get small flashbacks but I've never mentioned them to anyone besides my best friend, Letty. The weirdest part of it all is what I remember the most is being little and being in this small two story white house. I look about 3 and there's this girl who also looks 3, and a boy who looks about 7. There's even a man and a women who keep calling me Isabella. These people look way more like me than my own dad. I asked my dad why I don't look like him. He says I look nearly identical to my mom. But, I wouldn't know. She died when I was 4 according to my dad. That's hardly even the weird part. Oh excuse my rudeness. My name is Liliana Rodriguez.

My dad's boss is the one who keeps me in this room like this. He's afraid I'll run into trouble, especially as of late, but I think it's something else. He lets me go on jobs, but only if I wear a mask, and protective gear, of course. If we're not on a mission, I'm stuck chained to this bed and locked in my room. He's even threatened to put a shock collar on me if I do anything wrong. I'm cutting it real close to getting that shock collar. Obviously I don't want to wear a shock collar, but it's just so hard for me to "obey" him. He makes it so hard for me to listen to him. Everyone knows he attacks me sometimes. Sometimes he hits me because he claims to see me look at other guys. I've never looked at anyone of Owen's guys. He even forced me to get a tattoo on my lower back that says 'Property of Owen Shaw.' He had strapped me down so I couldn't move and did the tattoo himself. Your probably thinking why my dad doesn't help me. He tried to once but Owen and the other guys from the team beat him really badly. Owen even threatened to kick my dad out and he'd never see me again. Owen would move the team somewhere my dad would never find us. I hope that never happens. I love my dad way too much to never see him again. I've been wanting to get a tattoo that says 'Family is Everything' on my upper arm. I don't know why but something has been telling me to get this tattoo.

My dad's boss, Owen Shaw, said our next mission is to take out a guy named Dominic Toretto and his team. Apparently he was trying to build some kind of device, and Toretto and his team, accompanied by some DSS Agent, Hobbs, are getting too close to stopping us. Back to the weird part of my flashbacks, the boy and girl I remember seeing resemble Toretto and his sister, Mia. It must be coincidence. I know there's no way my dad isn't my dad. I know he'd never lie to me about something like that. But then again, what parent would?

We've recently acquired a new member to our team, Letty. She's my best friend out of the whole team. But, I feel bad because Shaw tricked her into joining our team. She had been driving and one of Shaw's men, Fenix, had intentionally run into her car. She had crawled out of the damaged car, but he shot the gas tank causing it to explode and sending her flying off a cliff, causing her to lose her memory. Shaw had found her in the hospital and had taken advantage of her memory loss, tricking her into believing we were basically her family. What hurts me the most is the fact that her real family believes she's dead. Nobody but me knows that Letty used to know Toretto and his team. They were her real family. But, now their mourning her death when she isn't even dead. I can't even begin to fathom how much pain losing Letty has brought them. Owen has ruined so many lives, but I refuse to let him ruin my best friend's too. I hope we can still be friends after everything, especially if she was to gain her memory back.