Chapter 7

Justin P.O.V

Oh my gosh.  I can't believe she is here like what the fuck, my mom is going to kill them.  Just as I thought this my mom walked through the front door, good thing the guys are in the kitchen.  

"Hey honey what are you doing?" 

"Oh nothing, how was you day today?"  

"It was good, now what are you hiding?" 

"Hiding?  I'm not hiding any thing.  what could I possibly hide? I am the best child in the world you should know this.  I'm not dating or found my mates or any thing.  Nope nothing like that has happened every thing is  good here. Yup." I rambled

" Did you say mates as in mate with an s as in  more than one mate?"

"I didn't say that, I think your going crazy. Why would I say ma-" I was suddenly cut off by Rider.

"Hey babe can you come here for a sec"

"Ya kitten can you come here"

The look on my moms face scared me so much I didn't stop her from going in the kitchen with my mates.  She had one of those scary joker smiles that I don't want to mess with.  Oh well My mates wanted to come over so it's kind of there fault.

"Honey can you come into the kitchen for a minute" she said in her creepy weird happy voice. 

Oh gosh I'm about to shit my pants.  "yes my beautiful mother" I said in the nicest voice I could.  I slowly walked into the kitchen.  I have to be cautious here, you never know what move the beast will make.  " hi mom" 

"hey hun, so would you like to tell me who these two boys are that are standing in my kitchen"

"uhhhhh do I have to" 

"Hi ma'am I'm Ashton and this is my brother Rider" Ashton said with a confident smile.

" did. I. ask. you." my mom said slowly, giving Ashton the evil eye.  

"Uh n-no sorry ma'am" he stuttered with a scared look. 

"So mom these are my mates, I'm sorry I told them not to come, but they didn't listen.  Sorry I didn't tell you I wasn't ready.  Please don't be mad at me. Mommy I love you, don't kill me I'm to young to die." I fell to my knees and hugged her around the waist. "Mommy please don't hurt me" I begged.  

"I'm not mad at you honey, I'm so glad that you found your mates.  Now get up you look like a idiot."

"Hey!" I said offended. 

"a cute idiot" she said like that would make it better.

"thanks" I said sarcastically.

"Now you go to the living room and watch some TV while I talk to your mates, okay?"

"Okay mom" I said while giving my mates a sympathetic look.  I feel sorry for them, but it's there own fault for wanting to come to my house.  I got up from the my knees and slowly walked out.  The last thing I saw was my moms sadistic smile and two scared mates. 

"well I'm glad I'm off the hook" I said to myself. Now I'm going to watch some TV and relax and not worry about my over protective mom.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

40 minuits later 

I look up from my show when I here someone walk into the room.  

"oh hey guys" I said when my mates walk in.  " are you ok" I ask a little worried.  Their faces looked like they saw there life flash before their eyes.

"Don't ever leave me in a room by myself with your mom, please" Rider said almost begging. 

"okey I'm sorry I'll try not to leave you with her" 

"okey your mom said she's going to the store.  Can we.....?" Rider trailed off.

"Can we cuddle.... please" Ash finished. As soon as the words were out they both blushed and looked at the ground. It was so cute I wanted to sequel. I hadn't seen them this vulnerable before.

"Of course you can come here" when those words left my mouth they had the wides smiles on there face and quickly came and snuggled me between them. 

"What are you watching kitten?" Ash asked.  

"I'm watching Cupcake wars only one of the best cupcake shows ever.  The whole season is on Netflix."   

"so...." Rider started " We're basically Netflix and chilling, right"  he said while lifting his eyebrows up and down and sending me a wink. 

"Oh my gosh no, don't even say that" I said, blushing trying to hide my face in Ash's neck. 

"Sorry babe I just love seeing you blush. You're just so sexy." I blued even more. Oh my gosh I probably look like a tomato.  

I sat there blushing like an idiot while my two mates laughed at me.  I know what will shut them up.  

"If you don't stop I'm telling my mom" as soon as I said that the smiles wiped off there face replaced with scared looks. 

" No no no no no. I'm  sorry babe please no I won't do it any more today I promise" Rider said

" please Kitten we're sorry.  Are you going to tell her?" Ash asked.  

"If you stop I won't tell" I said smuggle.  looks like I found a way to get what I want.

"we won't!" they both shouted in relief. 

"Ok then let's just snuggle and watch Cupcake Wars."  So that was how the rest of the day went snuggling and Watching cupcake wars.

Man, now I really want a cupcake. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello all my little pups I'm sorry for not updating.  I'm not going to make some bullshit excuse to why I haven't been updating.  Some of you people know what happened in my family last year and after that I haven't felt like writing and I just sorta forgot about it.  Today I decided to get off my lazy ass and give you guys an update.  You beautiful pups deserve way better than the crap I'm giving you.  I honestly don't know why you read my story, but thanks for all of the support I love you guys your the best. 

                                                    £ove you my beautiful pups  kisses mwah, mwah, mwah.... ok I'm done now for real.  Gosh I'm so weird.  Well that's not new........... anyway BYE!!!!!!!!  Wait one more thing I want to here more about how you feel about the story please tell me and I know I've made so many mistakes, but please be patient with me. OK now for real for real BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!