Xavier was leaning against the door his arm's crossed, his jaw clenched he seem's to be making that a habit.

"Yeah. Why? " i asked when my breath came back down to normal "What's wrong is that you need to change " I need to what?

"Excuse me? " Who does he think he is? "Kate you need to change " he said his voice low and warning "Since when was wearing skinny jeans and a vest bad ? " i crossed my arm's raising my eyebrow's.

If i wanted a dad i would have stayed home "Since it's to tight and showing " he snapped. Wow someone really need help.

I was about say something when the door bell rang. I smiled it's been long since i went clubbing i'm actually excited. "Don't wait up " I said kissing Xavier on the cheek and walking down the stairs. It didn't take a genius to know that he was following me.

I opened the door and smiled when stood there wearing something similar to mine "Do you know how i am right now? " she smiled hugging me "No, why? " i asked feeling confused.

"It's not like i wanted to be the only girl with four guy's " She said in a duh tone. I was confused i thought it was only three other people and i thought they were all girls.

But before i got the chance to speak Xavier cut me off  "Four guy's! Do you know these people? I don't want Kate near stranger's! " ok what the fuck is up with him?

"Luce excuse us for a minute " i said dragging Xavier back in with me "Ok what is your problem? " he took a deep breath and looked at me "Kate you and Luce have be at each other's throat for god know's how long.....How can you trust her friend's when all of them are guy's?  "

"I don't but it's pare of life Xavier, So stop acting like my dad, because if i wanted to be shouted at i would have stayed home! " i was pissed now. I sighed, he was only looking out for me "Sorry.......I will be fine Xavier " I promised.

"Fine. You call me if anything happen's.... " he trailed of rubbing the back of his head looking at the floor. "Sure " i  kissed his cheek and went back out.

"Someone is on edge " Luce laughed once we got into the car. "Let's not ruin my mood " i smiled as she stared the car. "Kate, he was only being a good boyfriend " only problem was that i wasn't his girlfriend.

All the way there me and Luce drove in a comfortable silence, listening to the radio. We finally reached there and got out. "Welcome to my favourite club, in New york "  Luce shouted throwing her hands in the air like she just won something.

I laughed holding my stomach as she did a happy dance in the middle of the street  "Luce..were..not...even ...in....there....yet " i said in between my laughter.

"Fine come on " She grabbed my hand skipping the line of people who started shouting at us "Are we allowed to do that? " I was getting abused with name calling here.

"Ignore them, my cousin own's this club, we get treated like queen's here " she gave me an evil smile as she spoke loud enough for people around us to hear.

"It's nice seeing you again, Luce " the bodyguard greeted smiling. He had brown hair and looked like he was in his early twenties, but was built alright. "Hay James, meet my friend Kate Baxter  " He eye's left Luce and Looked down at me. He smiled showing off his deep dimples.

"It's nice to meet you Kate " he out shook my hand, gently, looking back at Luce "Are all your friend's this pretty? " Great, stop blushing Kate!  "She's got a boyfriend James " Luce laughed leading me in.

I could tell James liked her it was so clear in his eye's, and he looked like a nice guy to be honest. "Where are we meant to meet your friend's ? " i asked looking around the place.

"There they are " She pointed. I followed her finger to the table full of guy's, i nearly had my eye's popping out my head, the guy's were all toned and built. One of the had blond hair and a cute smile, the other's either had black or brown hair's and were all good looking.

"Come on " Luce pulled on my hand. I followed her over to the group and took a seat beside her  "You finally showed up Luce, and with a hot friend " The blond boy smiled at us.

"Yeah what's your name sweet heart? " i looked at the boy who spoke up and nearly had a heart attack.

I knew him......And i mean i knew him well......................................................

 ****************************

SORRY I HAD TO LEAVE THERE MY COUSIN SPENT MOST OF MY TIME......SO BE ANGRY WITH HER XXX

IF I DON'T RIGHT SOON I AM SORRY THE WEDDING IS THIS  WEEKEND AND EVERYONE IS GOING MAD....

I HOPE U LIKE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT...AND TELL ME WHO U THINK THE GUY IS?????