Chapter Three: Trapped Within

Raph's P.O.V.

"Ugh, Donnie. Your directions are so worthless. All of the tunnels begin with the number 4." Despite the fact that no one was actually near me to listen to my complaints, I allowed myself to talk out loud.

Honestly, I figured that Donnie couldn't have been in that much trouble, so I chose to handle this on my own. I kept it to myself, rather than calling up Fearless, or Shell-for-brains. Then again, I was still pretty angry at them for earlier. There was also the fact that I still wanted to beat the crap outta Donnie too.

The theory that Donnie had just slipped and fell, was still in my mind. Just imagining that very moment, caused me to chuckle lightly to myself.

I was continuing on my way, past all of these tunnels, looking into each and every one of them.
"424, 426, 428... Jeez. Ridiculous."

I stopped in my tracks when I heard yelling coming from the tunnel beside me. I looked up at the number, to make a mental note of what tunnel it was.

"436." I growled, hearing the yells more clearly as I stepped up into the tunnel. I equipped my Twin Sai, and stopped at the short end of the tunnel.

"It's sure-as-shell short. This is definit-" I cut my own words off, and laid down flat on my plastron, and listened closely to the area below me. I could hear a bit of the yelling more clearly, but it sounded more like crying at this point. Cries of pain. I know that sound from Mikey after all. But these weren't from Mikey. They sounded like...
'Donnie?!'

Donnie's P.O.V.

All I was capable of doing was crying out from the pain provided.

Let me just fill you in here.

As I was curled up on the bed earlier, I ended up falling asleep, but was jerked awake, quicker than I have ever been. I looked up to see a black-masked figure. I couldn't see any type of skin what-so-ever. Every part of this persons, or even things, body was covered in a black suit. I was, however, able to make out a buff, yet quite thin figure out of it all.

I felt a hand wrap around my ankle, but before I got the chance to react and pull my leg away, I was thrown across the room with full force. I could feel the impact between the concrete wall, and my shell. It smashed deep into the wall with an enormous amount of pressure. My elbows ended up colliding with the concrete as well. I let out a faint cry of pain.

My body slid off the wall, and onto the ground, and with a blurred vision, I noticed the black figure making its way over to me.

It didn't even take thirty seconds, before I felt a kick to the stomach, and coughed up a bit of blood from that one impact. I could feel warm tears streaming down my face.

There was a second kick in the same exact spot, that was even more forceful than the first. Due to more force, it caused me to be kicked back a bit.

I laid there, coughing up a greater amount of blood than before. It felt like my internal organs had just been rearranged. I excepted the idea into my head, that I was seriously going to die now. No jokes with Raph or any one else. This could be it.

Since I allowed this thought to take over my mind, I closed my eyes and decided to let myself drift away into my own darkness.

That was, until I heard a heavy object land down directly in front of my body, I re-opened only one eye, and looked up at the figure above me, releasing a soft sigh mixed in with a chuckle.

Breathing in heavily, I let myself speak loud enough for him to hear.

"H-Heh... It took you... Long enough... Raphael..."

"Just shut up, Donnie. Save your strength for later." He growled down at me.

Both Turtles P.O.V. (Narrator)

There was a soft, yet clear chuckle coming from the man in black in front of the turtles. His laugh grew into a maniacal one, causing Raphael, as well as Donatello, to focus their attention on him instead.

"Now that we have a second guest here, we just need to wait for the other two to appear. Soon, my dear pets, soon." It was amazing how well he could be heard through the thickened black mask.

He turned around, and made his way to the oval-shaped, purple door, and exited the room, shutting and locking the door behind him.

There, stood a very angry, hot-headed turtle, whose expression softened as he returned his attention to his severally beaten younger brother.

"...Donnie..."

---------------------------------------------
I am so sorry for the wait on this update, I truly am. It will end up being like this for a while, so I guess we will have to deal with it until things are cleared. ;3; I love you~!

~Nixie