love happens

Hey people its a short story that i hope you like it.

Dont forget  to facote.

( fan ➕ comment ➕ vote )

------~------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi  ,  I am Sakshi  . I live in New Delhi, India . I am five feet seven inch tall , I know  rare for India , I have long black  hair. I am a bit shy and quite but  right now I am super pissed . I love living in Delhi but at times like these I wish I was living somewhere else .

Its 6 pm and i am already so late .I am afraid that I will miss my 6:10 metro  .

"Sakshi wait!" my best friend called from behind .

"Ya , Diya " I replied without stopping . She came running behind me .

" What is the hurry ,Sakshi? We all are thinking of going to CCD for a coffee , come with us . Its time to celebrate the finishing of the project , now no more staying up late ."

"Not today . I am already late for my 6:10 ." I replied and smilled and opened my purse for my metrocard .

"Oh , so the mr 6:10 metro has become so important that miss CCD is refusing such a great offer ? Wow man , I am impressed❕ Why dont you talk to him ,tell him about your feelings . You know what, I will also come with you to see him . Come ,let us go "

That is so not happening!

" You are so not going with me . And dont you have to go for coffee?"

She seem to realise that and changed her mind.

" Ok , but tomorrow I am so coming with you . You are excused this time , but don't make ditching your friends a hobby "

I mocked salute her and ran to see my mr stranger.

..........................,.....🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚃🚃🚃🚃🚄🚄🚄

I ran and entered the metro just in time . I was pretty sure I would have won any race with the speed I ran today . It also enhanced mycollection of colourfull words that werethrown by the ladies pushed aside by me in order to catch this train. [User1] So educative ! Not .

I took my usual seat . This train was not that crouded . I waited for the next station where he always entered .

Binggggggg

I looked up and stared the gate waiting for him to enter , but he was nowhere seen . Suddenly the doors started closing and I saddened , thinking he wont come, but a hand stopped it , and there entered that guy .

His long hair were covering his  forehead and it looked like he has been running .

His eyes were looking around , searchingly . His eyes landed on me and he smiled .

He started walking towards me . " Is this seat taken ?" he asked me in a magical voice . I found myself lost in his eyes and like I fool I am I kept on staring .

He waved a hand infront of my eyes and I came back to realty . I dint trust my voice , so I just nodded. He sat beside me .

" Um ... Whats your name ?"

He asked me . I was shocked. This was the first time we had talked . I feel like jumping ,dancing .

" Sakshi... Umm yours ❔'" I asked.

"J" he replied. Then he smirked at my confused expression.

"As in the letter J ?" I asked confused .

" well that also ,but my name is  Jai . So like that ............" he replied smirking.

"Oh ❕" Was my intelligent response .

The rest of the journey was passed with us making small talks . To say I was dissappointed would be an understatement .

I got up to leave . I really enjoyed myself today .

" Bye J . I will meet you tommorow . Bye "

"Bye Sakshi"

I smilled and got down . Normally it would be freaky to befriend strangers ,but with him I somehow felt comfortable  . I somehow trusted him .

I walked back home smiling...........

🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅🚅

 [User1]