Progressing..

~Excuse All Mistakes

That night, Chris stayed over. We were up watching "Revenge of the BridesMaids" 😂. This is what I loved and missed about him. He never had a problem with doing whatever I wanted to do. We were just cuddling watching the movie forgetting about all the problems in life: Then I got a text.

📱text messages📱

dusTY😒🌵: Mya ? Can u meet me sumwher ?
-11:10pm

Me: For what.?
-11:12pm

dusTY😒🌵: I need to talk to u its important shawty😔. -11:16pm

Me: don't call me that😒 and Im not in the mood to talk right now.
-11:18pm

dusTY😒🌵: Man Ja'Mya, pleasee I cant keep this in nomore. If not today when?
-11:18pm

      I sat my phone down, I didn't feel like speaking to him. I don't know why but I feel like him out of all people should have been here for me since Cori passed. I cant even tell you why I feel that way since he hasn't done anything but hurt me since i've known him.

Chris: Who were you over there texting away to?

Mya: Ugh , Just Ty talking about he wants to talk

Chris: Oh... *long pause* Well are you going to talk to him?

Mya: Idk , I don't want to even see him again

Chris: I think you should just try and give him a chance, *plays with her hair* Just think about it

Mya: *rolls over and falls alseep*

Tyga

Mya never text me back😩, Im gone keep trying though. I need her to know how I feel, I talked to my mom about everything. I didn't tell her about when I sorta forced myself on Mya she would've kill't my ass. She popped me when I told her some stuff but Idc I just want to make everything right. I feel like if we would of never moved down here I wouldn't have cause all these problems. I told her ,that if I wasn't here anymore things would be better. She slapped that thought right out of my mind too.😪 She told me I should just talk to Mya. Thats what Im trying to do but shes not wanting to hear me. I text her a few more times then got on twitter. I seen she was on not to long ago so I clicked her page and read her most recent tweets.
🐤Twitter🐤

|| @lovelyassmya: I miss my bestfriend 😢👼 @corixdrake

|| @lovelyassmya: Chilling with my Bestfriend, Ex Bestfr , Bestfr @chrisbreezy 😊💕

|| @lovelyassmya: I don't think he understands how much he hurt me😔😪

|| @lovelyassmya: Talk? I can barely stand seeing you.

|| @lovelyassmya: Im going to sleep now 💤 @corixdrake watch over me. Love you much ❤️

That was her last tweet. When she tweeted about her not wanting to see me hurt me. But I guess I deserved it as much hurt as I caused her. I started tweeting.

|| @tykingin: When the person you want to talk to not replying😞

|| @tykingin: Shit, I been fcking up for to long.Time to change💯

|| @tykingin: Hopefully I can make it better with her

|| @tykingin: I feel hella bad rn😩

|| @tykingin: Just wanted to say sorry for all the shit I caused and hope Im forgivin @corixdrake 👼 goodnight #resteasy

I rolled over and fell asleep.Sorta feel like a weight was lifted off me.