Liam handed me a cup of tea and I smiled at him before drinking it down in all one sitting. I knew that more and more questions would be asked by Karen about my hometown, so I was ready to answer each and every one of them.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Niall POV

I sat at the park bench and trained my eyes on the girl swinging.

The first thing I noticed, of course, was her skin color - a sort of caramel brown. It was glimmering, shining against the rays of the sunlight. Her brown eyes smiled happily and they twinkled in joy. She wore a black shirt that showed a little of her not-completely-flat stomach, and jean shorts that revealed her gorgeous long brown legs. Her large brown mass of hair bounced around her face as she smiled brightly at the boy pushing her. She looked about the same age as me, yet she was so happy.

The boy pushing her looked happy, too. He laughed every once in a while before he would place his palms on her backside - that was hanging off the flexible swing - and give her a hard shove to make her swing higher into the air. He was black too, probably her boyfriend since they looked nothing alike.

Why the fuck can't Ramona, The Princess, like me? If she did, that could be us on the swings...except i'm white, not black. Well, Irish to be exact. Who the fuck cares? We could be happy together, and I would treat her a billion times better than her do-gooder boyfriend does.

I grumble to myself, thinking about how they're probably together right now. She would be smiling at him probably daydreaming about his eyes or some shit, and he would be too much of a pussy to actually kiss her.

My lips form a smirk of their own when I think of Ramona's lips on mine. She must have wanted me at one point if it took her a good two and a half seconds to push me away. I even heard her fucking moan into my mouth. Jesus, that had to have been the most sinfully beautiful sound that has ever entered my ears. It was so slight, yet I heard it perfectly as if she wanted me to. It made me feel good about myself, that possibly I was doing shit right for once. Until she pushed me away.

Fuck, I need to smoke.

Standing to my feet, I quickly make my way around the park gates and near a brick wall that I eventually find my body leaning into. My hands dig around my pockets for the cigarette pack along with my lighter, and when they're found I place the deadly stick between my lips. When I inhale, I almost gag. This shit tastes so awful.

"Bad day?" A male's voice asks from behind me, making me jump a little. He chuckles at my small movement and I roll my eyes a bit before turning around again.

"No," I answer the guy who I discovered is also smoking. From the short glimpse at him, I could identify that he's black.

"I don't believe it," he says, coming around to smoke beside me as he crossed his arms in a denim jean jacket. "It's the only time I smoke, at least."

"What happened?" I uninterestedly ask him, flicking ashes from my bud onto the cement. My eyes watch them fall as I wait for him to answer.

He takes a long drag before letting the smoke exit through his nostrils. "Fiancé of four years broke up with me and kicked me out of my own house. She won't let me near the kids because she thinks I cheated."

"Damn," I nearly laugh and he nods at me to add truth to his story.

He laughs with me, "Yep. It's pretty fucked up, now I have to live with my mother until we get shit sorted out. That crazy white bitch stole all of my money."

My ears perked at the mention of his ex-fiancé being of a different race. I was glad to hear that someone else condoned interracial concepts, because for some reason Zayn was still pissing me off. It's been literally days since I beat his ass but i'm still itching to break those cheekbones of his just to make sure that i've actually done some fucking damage.