Heart Dress

The streets were calm, silent no noise at all, it was weird but peaceful. The sun was low, not yet set but low. The street lights shone bright, lightning the streets, the traffic lights still doing their job despite the loss of cars on its street. Red, green, yellow, red. On and on he watched, seated on the rim of the huge glassed window holding a cup on his left hand supporting it with his knee. Resting his head back he let out a puff of air and tilted his cup slightly.

"You can't leave the house" a scowl grew on his face as he threw the remaining of the cup on the floor, the glassed cup made a shattering sound but his gaze was still outside the window. Brining his knees to his chest he hugged them closing his eyes for a moment. He lived in a place more secluded from the city, it was like a little mountain but not he didn't live in a mountain, but to him it seemed like it. His parents owned the land, they said they didn't want people to be on their business so they made it separated but high. Like a tall building, there was still streets and lights to come but they were barely used, he loved peace but the stillness killed him.

"Kim Jonghyun! What is up with this glass?" he heard the hard yet soft voice of his mom, he kept his eyes outside the window and didn't pay her any attention.

"What is wrong with you!? Get up and clean this" his mother said again pointing to the glass on the floor. Jonghyun kept his eyes outside the window but said, "We have servants don't we" he saw finally that a shiny black car was at a stop sign making its way to obviously here.

"Get out of those clothes, change to something nice Hyolyn is coming." His mother said not answering what he had said, of course she wouldnt she knew they had servants and with a snap of their fingers they could make them lick the floor. Jonghyuns eyes flickered to his mother reflection on the glass, he turned to her about to ask why the said girl was here but instead he looked back outside the window. His mother stared at him and simply muttered "Change" and left the room. He weighed his options, he didn't want to change he felt comfortable with what he had on, but he also wanted to be presentable he is a gentlemen after all.

Stretching his legs down he took a last look outside the window and leaped on his feet walking to his closet, he found the right clothe so he changed into it and fixed his hair. He applied a bit of colon and walked out of his room, just as he came out a servant was walking by, the girl smiled and bowed at him.

"Would you clean my room please" he said smiling back, he didn't wait for an answer he just walked away down the million stairs. He reached downstairs, fixed his hair and walked with gracious steps to where the people were seated. He spotted hi mom and dad seated at one sofa, the girls parents sat in the one adjacent to them and next to them was the beautiful tan girl. His dad spotted him and with a fixed smile he said, "Ah Jonghyun, there you are son." He stood up and gestured Jonghyun to come to them, and so Jonghyun did. With a smile on his face he bowed down the visitors and said, "Welcome aunt and uncle Kim, Hyolyn-shi" smiling he took a seat across from them.

"Look how tall you've grown since we last saw you-" hyolyns mother said smiling softly to jonghyun, whom scowled inside. "Very handsome too" she continued on. Her husband nodded and crossed his legs. He thanked them bowing his head, then he skipped to the girl who was silent. Their parents had gone back to taking involving them at times, meanwhile Jonghyun tried not to seem bored as he skimmed the girl in front of him. She was wearing a simple black with yellow hearts dress, tight dress, it shaped her body very well, and a pair of high black heels. She sat straight, her thick legs crossed, her hands were perfectly placed on top of her knee, her hair ran down wavily down resting just below her chest. The simple dress outlined her body perfectly, making her skin a bit tanner but soft. He scanned her naked shoulders and full legs, she is a really pretty girl if you take a good look at her. The dress was a bit showy, it went down just four inches below her bum, her chest was half out half in, it had a heart shape like the edge going in at the middle of her chest, one small line of silk going around her neck connected to either side of her dress.

The girl sensed his gaze on her, she smiled towards him and ran her hands up her thighs coming to rest crossed on her stomach. Jonghyun noted and smiled back at her, he looked over at his parents and interrupted their conversation, "Im sorry for interrupting, but would you mind if Hyolyn and I go out to the garden" he said. His parents smiled and nodded, "Go ahead, have fun" they said. Hyolyn looked at him but stud up anyway, she walked gallantly towards him and they both walked towards the back, which lead to their garden. The garden was now lit, softly lit since the sun was completely down now. They walked along the garden for a bit in silence, Jonghyun placed his hands inside his pockets and decided to brake the ice "Its been long" the girl next to him nods with a smile as she fixes her hair to one side, exposing one of her shoulders completely.

He scans her body once again and he says, "You look really pretty" she chuckles softly and hugs her arms together. "Your not so bad yourself either" her sweet raspy voice said with a smile on her lips. They walked in silence again, until they found a flower decorated bench and sat down watching the stars. He was about to say something to the girl next to him when he remembered something very similar to this, this wasn't the first time he watched the stars with someone else. Suddenly Kibums face showed up in front of him, a beautiful smile looking up at him as the said boy rested his head on his chest. 'I wonder if he went today?' he asked himself but shook the thought away answering himself, 'no, I don't think he did'. He turned his attention to the girl seated next to him and smiled at her, placing his hand around back of the bench.

A/N: Hello my dear Little DinoFreaks~ how have you all been doing? I hope well >< Im sorry for taking a whole month to update this XD I think >M< Well two of my stories are soon coming to its end so this one will get more frequent updates when that happens~ hehe so Please COMMENT and LIKE, tell me what you guys like dislike and whatever~ BTW guys, I love Hyolyn her voice is just so freaking amazing and lets not talk about her body because ~WHoo~ so please don't think bad of her please >< or how I described her ><

The dress she is wearing is the picture above~ And no the hair is not the same~