"No you don't," He mumbled, his eyes set on the wall as his eyes shadowed over in mist, "You just don't want to stay with me."

Swallowing, I inwardly took a deep intake, "Justin," I breathed out with a simple shake of my head. Closing my eyes, I turned to Carly. "Can you give us a second? I promise I'll be out in a minute."

Spotting the frantic glance I was giving her, Carly caved, nodding her head. "I'll be just outside so no funny business." Pointing a stern finger at me, Carly turned, opening the door before disappearing behind it.

Once we were out of ear shot, I crawled on top of the bed and over to Justin where I kneeled in front of him. Taking his head into my hands, I placed a chaste kiss to his forehead, "I don't want to leave you, in fact, it's the complete opposite. I want to stay and take care of you but I also have a life apart from ours and I intend on finishing it."

Placing his hands lightly on my hips, Justin contemplated what I had said before looking into my eyes, "I don't want you to go."

"Justin," I sighed, "I am not going to argue with you-"

"Then don't." Justin shrugged nonchalantly.

"That's kind of hard to do when you're being stubborn." I objected, pouting my bottom lip into a frown.

Reaching up, he brushed my hair from my face before letting his hand fall to the base of my neck. Pulling me down to him, he gently brushed his lips against mine. "I'm not stubborn; I just want you all to myself today."

"You have me to yourself every day," I countered, my eyebrows raised.

Within a split second, Justin had flipped us over so that he was now hovering over me. "That's not true." He mumbled, his eyes scanning my face before falling down to my lips as he licked his own.

"It is and you know it."

Leaning down, Justin gave me a soft kiss to the side of my neck, letting his breath tickle my skin as he pulled away enough to talk to me, "you and I both know you don't want to go. I'll even make a bargain with you."

"What?" I shakily responded, "What is it that you could possibly bargain with me for?"

"I'll give into your temptations from earlier today if you promise to stay the day with me." Trailing kisses from my jaw all the way down my neck and up, I let out a shaky breath as my eyes fluttered closed.

"J-Justin..." I moaned, my body arching into his as his fingers interlocked with mine once he outstretched my arms up above my head.

"Do we have a deal?" He muttered, his lips nearly finding mine. They were right there. Just one twist of my head and I'll have them sealed.

"Please," I begged, despite the arousal that grew within me, I knew we shouldn't be doing this right now but I was yearning to feel his lips on mine.

"Please, what?"

"Kiss me."

"Not until you accept my offer, baby," His tongue rolled off the pet name in a seductive manner, one he knew drove me crazy inside and out.

"No," I shook my head, "We can't do this right now." Pressing my palms to his chest, I pushed, indicating that I wanted him to get off of me.

Growling under his breath, knowing I wasn't going to cave in, Justin exhaled harshly. "Fine," He spat, moving away from me, "But I'm taking you to school then."

"This is absolutely ridiculous! If I would have known he was going to take you, I would have left by now." Carly moaned and groaned as she gradually made her way down the stairs.