4

Helena's eyes flutter shut as her soft lips linger on Tim's but it isn't enough, she longed to be closer. Her hands twist in the fabric of his shirt as she pulls his body flush against hers, melting against him.

The couple's soft breaths fill the space between them, a space that is soon closed as Tim's hand closes around Helena's curls. The kiss that had started out as tender and somewhat timid had spiralled into a fierce and desperate need. He eagerly plunders her mouth with his and pins Helena's small frame against the door causing a soft whimper to vibrate against his lips. She tasted like a dream, warm and cool at the same time, like cherries on a hot summers day. She was his dream and he had no idea how he'd ever let her go. "I'm never letting you go again" his hands close securely around her hips. Stomach flipping as she brushes her lips against his cheek and smiles slowly.

"I love you, Tim" she whispers soothingly.

Tim's heads spun and stomach dropped to kiss the ground. With those words his world had been tilt upside down once more, a world that he had grown so accustomed to over the past 14 years that he couldn't dream of living without it. With a swift lift Helena's strong thighs were enveloping his waist and after blindly wiggling the key into the hole the two stumbled blindly into the room. His lips were buried into the nape of her neck, kissing all the spots that took her breath away while she clung onto his form as they dropped onto the bed.

The two lovers fumble with clothes and bed sheets until their bodies were finally pressed together in a dance as old as time itself. The world seems to freeze around them. Nothing mattered as much as each other in these precious moments. Harmonious breathless moans filled the lusty air as did laughter and clumsy bumps.

Rolling off of Tim's body, Helena lays panting at his side, her fingers laced with his. Two pairs of bright darkened eyes stare up in bewilderment at each other. "Helena" says Tim.

"Mmm?" her eyelids droop, body caving into the feather light warmth that swims through her core, she kisses his shoulder lazily.

"I love you too...my little chimp..." and with that their lips met in a slow kiss and in that moment the two cannot help but feel as if they've come home.