Its Impossible

Weeks had gone by and Dom and Brian had finished their job with Braga and they figured out that Campos was Braga and he was now locked up, Fenix was killed by Dom as justice and now all Dom was thinking about was a new life for him, Brian and Mia.

Dom hadn't really slept all he just thought everything bad that happens is his fault. He couldn't help but think if he had just come back or stayed, Letty would still be alive. Brian walked in and stood with Dom,

"I know what your thinking Dom, all of this its not your fault!" Brian said facing him,

"you know something O'Connor, there is a bit more to the story of me and Letty!" Dom said getting upset,

"iv known Letty since she was 9 years old Brian, I remember she used to watch me with the cars and she picked up on everything I said about the cars. Then one day I asked her if she wanted to take a look, she.... She came over and she knew exactly what was wrong with the car, she helped me fix it and ehh about two hours later her" Dom took a deep breath trying to hold in the emotion, "her dad came out, and he shouted at her he took her by the wrist and pulled her away. She looked at me and I could see in her eyes her dad was hurting her so I grabbed her hand and she pulled towards me and her dad lost grip of her arm and he picked her up and put her over his shoulder, she was kicking and screaming at him. I didn't know what to do but soon they were in the house. That night I had gone to bed and I herd a knock on my window, Letty had climbed up and she had told me that she was leaving. I cared about her, I didn't want her to go but after a couple of seconds she had turned to leave but I held her arm and pulled her back and grabbed her in for a hug, we pulled apart and she kissed my cheek and thanked me then she disappeared into the night. Over the next week or so I always looked to see if she was watching me but there was no one. After a while of Letty being gone I just gave up and didn't bother looking, nine years later when she was nineteen she came back, she couldn't remember me or Mia so we just started a new life with her as if it didn't happen."

"oh my god, Dom she did remember!" Brian said remembering something Letty told him a while back, " we were talking one day and she mentioned it, how she started a job and fell for the boss, she started talking about you, she said exactly what you said. How she had loved you for her whole life," Mia was listening in on the conversation and she remembered everything as well Letty was her best friend for her whole life. She went and stood with the boys and they talked all night about Letty and the memories they had...

------------------------------------

Letty had been with Shaw's group for weeks, she didn't feel at home with them it didn't feel right. She tried and tried feeling like she belonged there but she knew she didn't. The gang had a job coming up, they had been working on this for months and they were almost done they had been across 4 continents and 12 countries. London was their last country! Owen wasn't going to let anything stand in his way...

---------------------------------

Dom and the team had pulled off their job in Rio and now they were away all separated. Dom, Mia, Brian and Jack were staying together because Mia didn't want to leave Dom alone. Dom woke up and went to the car out the front, he walked out and got a shock,

"it wasn't that hard to find you Toretto!" Hobbs said,

"I wasn't hiding, what do you want Hobbs?" Dom said turning to him,

"A team of highly skilled drivers, are on the run and I need your team to help me take them down!"

"and why would we do that?" Dom asked and Hobbs gave him a file,

"taken a week ago, open it!" Hobbs said,

"its impossible," Dom said looking at a picture of Letty.

"I will wait out front for you!" Hobbs said walking off, Dom walked inside and went to see Brian.

"hey whats up?" Brian said holding Jack,

"taken a week ago!" Dom said taking Jack in his arms and handing Brian the envelope,

"hey little guy!" Dom said high-fiving Jack,

"this is crazy! You don't believe him!" Brian said, Dom looked to the floor and nodded.

"help me Brian!" Dom said, Mia looked and Brian,

"you have to go, Your stronger together, you always were. Now go get Letty. Bring her home!" Mia said, Brian and Dom got ready and went to the front to see Hobbs,

"lets go before I change my mind!" Brian and Dom had contacted Roman, Tej, Han and Giselle and they were meeting in London.

They all met and agreed to help get Owen Shaw if they all got pardons including Letty if she came back with them. Deal was done, now time to catch their guys.