Chapter 10

Ezras POV

I wake up this morning with a gorgeous sleeping Aria on my chest. I was so happy, yesterday I opened my heart for her and told her that I love her, I didn't expect she would say it back, but she did, she loves me! Some days ago Aria told me; when we get away from this island, I want to go on a real date with you.  Maybe not with those words but..

"Good morning handsome" I hear Aria say, she just woke up.

"Good morning beautiful" I answer her. She smile and gives me a soft kiss, I put my hands on her hips and kiss her back.

"Did you sleep well?" she asked.

"Mhmm" I answer her. "Well, a very special girl told me that she loves me yesterday, so I really did sleep well" I continue, she smile and press a hard kiss on my lips..

"I love you" she says when ske breaks the kiss.

"I love you too" I say.

-------

We had actually nothing to do today. We have a lot of food and water, so we decided to take a day of. Not doing nothing. I thought that was perfect, I had thinking of what Aria told me, and I was going to ask her out for a 'date'. I couldn't help thinking; IF we get away from this island.. But I thought; a walk down the beach, and then bring some food and eating it under the moon, it maybe sounds a bit cheesy, but sometimes my romantic side take over completely. 

During the day we just hung around, all together. Joking and talking, like we have known each other for years. But we have gotten really during this moth on the island. We are like a big family.

  When Aria was cutting up the fruit with Maya I sat down beside Spencer, I told her about my plan of asking Aria 'out' and she thought it was an good idea. Caleb asked Hanna out once, she told me. And they had an amazing night.

  We had just eaten our dinner when I asked her.

"Aria, the other day you told me you wanted to go for a date when get out of here"

"Yeah.." she says.

"And I just couldn't wait, so do you want to go on a date with me, like here. I was thinking a walk on the beach, and a kind of picnic.." I said, she must have noticed that I was nervous to ask her out, cause she interrupt me but crashing her lips to mine.

"I would love that!" she said, and squealing. She was too cute.

"Great, I can go and fix some food, we can leave in about half an hour, is that okay?"

"That's perfect" she said.

Arias POV

I can't believe Ezra really asked me out! He was so nervous when he did it and he was so cute! I walked over to Maya, Emily and Hanna. Spencer was with Ezra, helping with the food. I told them about was Ezra asked.

"Omg! He is so cute! Caleb and I had a date night once, remember?" Hanna said

"We do" we all said, she had been talking about it all day..

"We need you to get ready!" Hanna said.

"Get ready? We are on a island.." I didn't get to finish cause Hanna interrupt me.

"We are on a island, blah blah blah.. That doesn't mean Ezra can get crazy about you, come here" 

She draged me inside her and Calebs tent, and Maya and Emily followed. She hold up a black top and  jeans shorts. I see Maya whisper something to Emily, she nods and they go out of the tent. I give Hanna a confused look and she just shrugged.. I decide to let that go and I changes to the clothes Hanna had give me. Give gave me some lipstick.

"Lipstick, really Hanna?"

"Trust me, his is going lo love it, just let me do this"

"Okay, lipstick, but nothing more okay?"

"Yeah fine" she said.

Just by then Maya and Emily come back, the had some flowers white flowers that they had tied together to a wreath and the put on my head. When they are done I thank them all with a hug and then it was time to leave.

  When I got out of the tent Ezra just stared at me, I walked up to him.

"Wow, you look beautiful" he said.

"Thanks, you look not so bad yourself" I said. He smiled and we stared walking down the beach.. I reach for his hand and grabbed it.

Ezras POV

When Aria came out of the tent she looked gorgeous, like always, but this time.. Just wow..

---

We walked down the beach, hand in hand. During the walk we played, talked and well, kissed..

We found a great place where we put our stuff and then sat on the sand, Aria laid down with her hed in my lap. I stared playing with her hair and she hold my other hand in hers. We just sat/ laid in this moment and everything was perfect. And during this whole time we stared into each others eyes. Her eyes was so beautiful, they where big and hazel colored.

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm starving" she said. She said up and looked in the basket where I had put our food. We started eating and none of us said any thing, it was not an awkward silence. We just enjoyed each others company.

Suddenly Aria sat up and she took some grapes from the basket.

"You ready?" she asked, I looked confused at her and she just laughed at me. I felt a grape in my head, 

"You have to catch them with you mouth stupid!" she said laughing. She started throwing more grapes and I actually caught the most of them.

"You where good at this!" she said and look into my eyes.

"I know" I said and the I got up and ran towards her, she got up screaming and laughing. 

  She ran towards the water and I started running after her. When I got her I picked her up and swinged her around and she started laughing even more. I put her down and she turned around to face me, our faces where just centimeters from each others. She smiled and crashed her lips onto mine, I kissed her back with more passion every second. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I hold her up against a tree.

"I, Love, You" she said between the kisses.

"I love you more" I said.

"I don't think that is possible" she said, breaking the kiss.

"Trust me, it is" I said and crashing my lips onto hers again.

-----

Suddenly we heard a big bang that made us break the kiss and looked over the water where the bang came from. Then we saw something we didn't want to see.

"Crap.." Aria said.

"We need to go back, now!" I said putting her down, I picked up the basket and we started running.

Oh uh.. Cliffhanger! What was the bang?

Anyway, I wanted to thank you so much for reading and voting you are the best! I didn't expect getting this many readers that I have gotten! Thank you I love you guys!

And what you may have noticed, I Have changed the picture. All cred to Rebeccaslattas, she have done that amazing picture!!! Go and check out her stories, she write Ezria fanfics too!

Vote, share, comment and don't be any ghost readers!!

-Julia