I don't wanna talk

Georgia's pov:
I haven't seen Scott in a week because he was on vacation with his family. Me and Til went hunting the other day and I shot a 4 point buck and Til hit some trees. We called daddy to bring the truck to pick up the buck and 15 minutes later daddy was there with the truck we put the buck in and left. We got home and daddy skinned the buck and I went upstairs and called Scott. He was coming home in three days and I was so happy. Me and Emily hung out most of the weekend except for the occasional I'm going to the bathroom which means I'm gonna go make out with Til for 10 minutes then be back. Tonight we were going roller skating and we were going to be Til free. Scott came back today and we were planning to see each other tomorrow. We got to the roller rink and we got our skates and did a few laps then saw a couple kissing in the corner I realized it was Scott. I told Emily and said I wanted to go home. I ran out to the car and Emily told my mom we wanted to go. I got in the front seat and balled my eyes out just a week and a half ago we were celebrating 1 year and now I'm sitting here. My mom ran out to the truck and got in and hugged me, we drove home and I walked into the house. Daddy was playing with Bailee he saw me walk in and put her down and instantly ran over. "Peach what's wrong?" He said pushing my hair behind my ear. I shook my head and ran up to my room. I balled my eyes out into my pillow and the whole world shut out around me. Daddy walked into my room I sat up and hugged him I balled my eyes out into his chest. He sang to me and then after I slowed down he picked up my chin and said, "Peach can you tell me what's wrong now?"
"Yes daddy. We were at the roller rink and me and Emily were skating and I saw a couple kissing and realized it was Scott." I continued to ball my eyes out into his chest again. Then I looked up and saw that daddy had a fiery look in his eyes. He kissed my head and instantly jumped up and ran downstairs. I followed him and he turned to mama and said, "I'll be back baby." And he kissed her head.