‘Aw, come on, reply the distant cousin of Amanda.’ I joked, earning a glare from him.

‘Name’s Liam.’ He replied vaguely after swallowing hard.

‘Liam? That’s like the hottest name, ever.’ Audrey had her dumb-blonde mode on, which was ironic since she was a red-haired.

Liam seemed to have fully recovered since he smirked, all relaxed, and replied, ‘I know. That’s why it’s my name.’ eh, wasn’t expecting that.

I fake gagging.

‘So, are you single?’ Audrey fluttered her eyes.

‘Yeah, I am.’ Liam replied monotonously.

‘So, are you free tomorrow night then?’ She asked, making an attempt to put her arms around Liam’s neck. He swiftly grabbed them and returned them to Audrey’s sides, shaking his head.

‘Sorry, but I’ve got plans.’ And with that he walked away.

Plans? He had plans? Oh no, I bet they’re to stalk me. HELL!

‘Sad.’ Audrey pouted.

‘I know right. If he hadn’t had plans, you could have showed him Amanda.’ Chad brought forth.

‘Come to think of it, there was an article saying Amanda dating some guy from here. It was in one of the magazines my sister read.’ Zach came by our spot. He didn’t have his spectacles on, and boy was he looking handsome.

‘Really? Which one?’ Chace asked, suddenly interested.

‘I think I have that magazine you’re talking about, Zach.’ A brunette joins in the conversation. I frowned, as I had no clue who she was.

She took out a magazine I did not recognize and handed it over to Zach.

‘Thanks, Bella.’ He thanked and browsed through the pages.

‘There.’ He stopped at a page where there was a page-size picture of me, holding hands with Liam, going into the Ferris Wheel’s carriage. On the other page was a smaller picture of me crashing into Liam. My eyes bulged out. Oh, My, God.

‘Whoa. Hey, Meana, we’ve found your double-ganger!’ Chad and Chace said in unison.

I gave a nervous chuckled, ‘Yeah.’ Wait till you find out it’s actually me.

Audrey gave me a skeptical look and was about to ask me something when the bell rang, indicating the end of our long lunch. I headed to the auditorium where my Music class would be held.

‘Please settle down!’ Mrs. Kulhman ordered us. It took several minutes before we finally got silent. I looked around and saw Liam, sitting at the very back seat, surrounded by his fan girls. He smirked when he saw me looking, and I returned him by sticking out my tongue. Audrey was up on stage, getting ready to prepare to introduce herself.

‘Ok. As you can see, we have a new student. I’ll leave her to her own introductions. Audrey?’ Mrs. Kulhman gestured her to take center stage.

She walked nervously and took several breaths before starting. ‘Hi. My name is Audrey Roderick, distant cousin of Amanda Riley. I am from Alaska.’ Yup, she was definitely not my cousin. No cousin in Alaska…

I heard mutters from some of the students like, ‘I would kill to be related to Amanda Riley.’ Or ‘I cannot believe that. O-M-G. I am classmates with a relative of Amanda.’ I winced, see mum? This is why I do not want anyone to know who I was.