Saade Dil Te Chhuriyan Chaliyan

Start from the beginning

Kalpi arrived at the company and walked up to the lobby. Kalpi got in into the lift and pressed the top floor. When the lift ding on the right floor, Kalpi stomped out in anger and headed for Raghav's cabin. Raghav was on his laptop when Kalpi barged it, " you seriously have to be joking me Singhania " Kalpi said angrily. Raghav stopped typing and looked up at her. She was wearing a beige and blue churidar, with sliver flats and jhumkas. Raghav loved studying Kalpi, he could not help it. " and what might that be, Ms. Jadhav ? " Raghav smiled, " you know what " Kalpi said. Raghav shrugged his shoulders, " no...I don't " Raghav said looking at her, " you dropped the damn project " Kalpi asked, " yeah so ? " Raghav asked indifferently, " you could have been a little considerate in telling us before dropping the project " Kalpi said snarky. Raghav stood up and stood in front of Kalpi. They both looked at each other, until Kalpi broke the contact and looked away and Raghav smiled. Raghav knew he was winning, " you came all the way to tell me that ? " Raghav asked, " no I came all the way wanting to know why you dropped it " Kalpi asked. Raghav turned around and went to sit on the sofa, " because I found the project no worth my time " Raghav said cockily, " you could have said it earlier, instead of giving us the contract to sign " Kalpi said crossing her arms in dissatisfaction. " that was then. " Raghav said, " look Ms. Jadhav, I have dropped it. So what are you going to do now ? " Raghav asked confidently, " please ask me to reinstate the contact. Please " Raghav thought. Kalpi smirked, " easy. I'll just find another company who is willing to do the project. Without dropping it at the last minute " Kalpi said challenging. Raghav looked at her in shock, " shit " Raghav thought. " to be honest Mr. Singhania, I would like to say thank you. Thank you for giving us this opportunity. I shall take this and look at it in a positive way. You did not want it. Like you said, it's not worth your time. So I'll just find someone else then " Kalpi smiled. Raghav thought fast, " are you sure you want to do that Ms. Jadhav ? " Raghav asked, " and why not ? " Kalpi challenge back. Raghav smirked, " your forgetting who owes the chawl " Raghav said. " what does that have to do with the project ? " Kalpi asked, " everything " Raghav said, " really how ? " Kalpi asked, " I can sell it off " Raghav said, " and I can just ask dadi to buy it back " Kalpi said. " hmmm...it's not that simple. You see, I already have a buyer. If you sign someone else for the project, the chawl goes " Raghav said, " your blackmailing me..aren't you " Kalpi asked, " smart girl " Raghav said cockily. " what do you want from me Raghav Singhania ? " Kalpi asked, Raghav smiled and walked up to her with his hand in his pocket and looked at her, " well ? " Kalpi asked, " marriage " Raghav said, " kiya ? " Kalpi asked, " you heard me Ms. Jadhav. Marry Me and I won't sell the chawl and I will reinstated a new contract for the project " Raghav said. " your crazy " Kalpi said in anger and turned to walk out only before Raghav caught her wrist. Kalpi looked back at him, " I'm not marrying you " Kalpi said harshly, " then say goodbye to your home and the project " Raghav said. Kalpi twisted her wrist from his hand and walked out. Raghav watched Kalpi go and felt angry that she did not fall for it.

" so it did not work ? " Sammy asked later that night, " no...damn. I thought that would work " Raghav said in frustration. " don't give up Rags " Sammy said, " I'm running out of time Sam " Raghav said, " you'll think of something. " Sammy patted his knees in encouragement.

Kalpi looked at the sky for answers. " Kalpi ? " Vittal asked, " baba " Kalpi smiled, " what are you doing out here ? " Vittal asked, " oh nothing just thinking " Kalpi smiled, " are you sure ? " Vittal asked, " yeah baba..I'm fine " Kalpi smiled and Vittal nodded and left. Kalpi looked ahead of her and suddenly an idea struck her. Kalpi smirked and took her laptop, " you say marriage, Mr. Raghav Singhania...well I'll say, let's see how you handle this " Kalpi whispered as he started typing.

Kalpi walked into Raghav's office the next day and slammed a file on his desk. Raghav looked up at her, " what is this ? " Raghav asked taking the file, " a 6 month marriage contact " Kalpi said. Raghav looked at her in shock, " You said marriage. I say 6 months " Kalpi said. Raghav stood up, " are you serious ? " Raghav asked, and Kalpi nodded, " very much yes " Kalpi smiled. Kalpi handed him a pen, " if you just sign it. We can get married " Kalpi said. Raghav shook his head, " no..." Raghav said and tossed the file on the desk, " fine...then I just have to call the lawyers and sue you " Kalpi said. Raghav looked at her in shock, " you wouldn't dare ? " Raghav asked, " wouldn't I ? " Kalpi smirked. Raghav thought quickly, " if I sign it. Then what ? " Raghav asked, " we get married but only for 6 months " Kalpi said, " and then " Raghav asked, " you grant me the annulment I want. " Kalpi said, " I know how long it takes for the contact to go thought the legal system Mr. Singhanaia. You can't fool me...I worked here before " Kalpi said. Raghav thought for awhile. He looked up at Kalpi. Kalpi gave a smiled and held the pen in front of him " fine..." Raghav said and took the pen and signed it and handed the back the file to Kalpi. Kalpi smiled " excellent. I'll send you a copy. Now if you will excuse me, I have a lunch date " Kalpi smiled and was about to walked out when Raghav spoke, " with who ? " Raghav asked. Kalpi turned around and looked at him, " you don't have to know that. Oh and another thing. My parents don't know about this so let's just keep it to ourselves alright. Oh and, you have to ask my parent for my hand in marriage. Especially my baba. He's very protective of his Raajkumari. Bye " Kalpi smiled and walked out, leaving Raghav in total shock.

" you signed it !!!! " Sammy asked in shock, and Raghav nodded, " it was the only way. " Raghav said in defeat, " then what ? after 6 months everything will be done and you will be back to square one " Sammy said, " I KNOW !!!! ARRGGHHHH.....damn I did not know she will come out with something like this. " Raghav said as he rubbed his face. Sammy then snapped his fingers, " loophole " Sammy said to Raghav, " loophole ? " Raghav asked, " yes !! every contract has one. Didn't she say that she will give you a copy ? " Sammy asked and Raghav nodded, " once you get it, find the loophole. There's bound to have one " Sammy said and Raghav nodded.