01.

(Name) sat in one of the many empty train seats, with her headphones blasting music into her ears. She flipped to the entertainment section of the newspaper. There it was again. The 'Flightless Crow'. The unknown hero who always appears to save the day. In their world, heroes were real and known to the world. It was actually a legitimate job, although she doubted if most of them were actually even qualified to be calling themselves 'heroes'. Her mind went back to the article. The picture of the female was slightly blurred, but it evidently showed the beautiful black wings spread behind her back. That was the only thing the people knew about her. That and how she always has a mask on to hide her identity. Looks like she wasn't fond of fame.

Suddenly, a bright orange light shot in through the glass windows, blinding (Name) momentarily. She glanced towards the source to see a gigantic explosion. Another one? She sighed, switching from her music player to the radio. There was some static, before it connected.

"...the ground is shaking and there's a deafening rumbling, roaring noise! There are huge explosions everywhere in the city and they're not ceasing. It's as if the whole city was-*BOOM*"

A loud explosion could be heard before the radio went static. The sudden change in volume made (Name) flinch. Putting the headphone around her neck, she alighted and dug into her pockets for her grocery list. There was going to be a sale that day, and no way in hell was (Name) going to miss it. Who cares about some monster going rampage in the town anywhere? He will handle it.

After a short while, the noise stopped, and (Name) could only assume that the monster had been dealt with. Pushing her trolley, she stared at her list. "Eggs... eggs..."

*Ring*

"Hello?"

"(Name)? Could you help me buy some eggs? I don't think I can make it in time."

"Sure. How was the fight?"

"The same as usual. It ended with one punch again."

(Name) chuckled. He never ever changes.

---

(Name) placed the groceries outside her door, before proceeding with one bag to the apartment next door.

After a few knocks, the door opened to reveal a bald man in a singlet and boxers.

(Name) straightened out her arm to pass him his bag of groceries. "Here."

"Geez thanks."

"No problem Sai." (Name) nodded before returning to her apartment.

Just another normal day in Z-Ville.