Suck It, Asshole

Comincia dall'inizio

Speeding off, he hopes to make it at SB&I in time as he ignores the time on his mobile. He hurls his car into the car park, immediately searching for a free parking space.

Castiel becomes even more frustrated as he drives around the car park of his new potential work. But he can throw that out the window; he's stupidly late. The corners of his eyes twitch in aggravation as he pulls his car to a halt in the middle of the parking lot. Great, he thinks.

What type of car park has no free spaces? Who's genius idea was that? Cas throws his head back in his seat, his fist growing white where he's clamped his hand around the wheel. The desperation of needing to get this job overthrows him and he pettily becomes overwhelmed.

He's late. Now he'll never get this god damn job... The one opportunity he gets and it all messes up. He supposes he should be thankful that he even got offered an interview; he wasn't exactly experienced in the work industry. The boss is probably really nice, a decent guy, or whatever.

But Cas finds picky things to get irritated at. Well, it's his fault, what kind of stupid-ass-boss has a full car park with no spaces when he's expecting someone for an interview? How about he cuts the massive car parking slots in half and makes room for more?

However, before Cas can mope much further, he spots a free parking space in the corner. As if he's getting watched, he peers around the car park. He doesn't see any other cars driving around here, and he certainly can't see any other free spaces. Castiel pouts for a second, before pressing his foot down on the gas and slotting his car into the spot.

"I'm sure they won't mind." Castiel murmurs. "I'm just borrowing it for a moment." As he pulls his hand break down, he sighs.

Switching off the radio that he didn't have the time to listen to, he prepares to get the 'well, you're late' disapproval speech/stare from the man in his huge, comfortable leather chair who would probably be laughing at his patheticness.

'Well, moping about in here isn't going to help anything.' He groans to himself, unwillingly fetching his trench coat from his passenger seat hoping it could cover up the disturbingly dark stain on his shirt and tie.

He goes to check himself in his rear-view mirror but he only glimpses in it before a petty, high pitched 'Christ' leaves his lips as he jolts in his seat, watching as someone grumpily steps out of a black impala behind him.

'You're kidding.' He slaps his forehead with his palm. Not him...

Cas doesn't get a good enough view of the man, all he sees is a flash of a royal blue suit accompanied by a poppy red tie and a man who looks like he's about to kick Castiel's ass.

In a flash movement, the man's hand grabs Castiel's car door and swings it open wide. Well, with these stupidly, luxuriously sized car spaces anyway that's no proble-

A deep, husky voice interrupts Cas' picky mind. 'You!' It yells accusingly, also recognising Castiel as the incredibly rude driver.

'You?' Cas whimpers, losing any might he may have possessed in his car prior to this. He suddenly regrets any actions he performed in his car this morning, and he definitely wouldn't have done it if this was going to happen after.

'Get out of my friggin' parking space!' Cas didn't know how someone could sound so angry over a car parking slot but he didn't have enough time to think it over, as soon the same hand grips his blue striped tie and pulls him out of his scrappy old car.

Castiel hits his head with a bonk on the roof as he's thrown against the side of his own car. 'Ouch.' Cas rubs his head, frowning to himself.

'Move your car before I fire your ass!' The voice says again.

Cas is - admittedly - scared so he's staring at the floor. 'Technically you can't fire me because I don't even work here.' He says nervously, without thought. His voice comes out as a squeak as he's receiving the ultimate peanut and is almost choking.

'What?' The man asks, sounding confused.

Cas stammers as he apologises in a huge blurt. 'I-I-I'm here for an interview. For a job. I don't work here. I'm sorry I'm so, so late...' He looks into the man's eyes and loses his words.

His green eyes are staring back at him, intrigued and perplexed. Cas' glance falls down to his freckled cheeks, past the subtle stubble, to his mouth. He scans the man's tight white shirt, that unfortunately is only a restricted view as it's covered mostly by a blazer.

'I-uh...' Cas swallows as he stares at the man's perfect bow-like lips. Wow. He definitely wouldn't have raged at him if he knew he was this good looking, holy...

The man seems stricken too by Castiel's looks in return, lips departing as he looks Cas top to bottom. His eyes settle on Castiel's lips.

'Are you Castiel Novak?' The man asks.

Cas nods. 'Are you a stalker?' He frowns, once more, not thinking before he speaks.

The man chuckles. 'I, no... I...' He sniggers, rather un-intimidating-like. 'I'm Dean Winchester. I believe we were due to have an interview, that was supposed to start,' He checks his watch. '...about fifteen minutes ago.'

Cas grows even more embarrassed. '...Oh.' He releases a quiet sigh. Well that certainly changes things.

'Yeah...' Dean sucks on his gums in a reasonably unprofessional manner.

The two embed in an uncomfortable silence. It's an awkward situation, considering Dean still holding Castiel closely up against his car.

'How about, I let go of you...' Dean steps back, releasing Cas. '...and we go have that interview.' He dusts Cas' shoulder, obviously demonstrating that he didn't mean to wrestle his new potential employee to his own car.

Cas stutters. 'Yes, Mr. Winchester.' Is all he forces out his mouth, trying to swallow the lump in his throat. He can't tell if the flustered feeling was over the fact that he flipped off, yelled and honked at his potential boss or that he's actually hotter than hell.

He corrects Castiel, 'Dean'. He takes a few paces backwards. 'And how about we go for round two in the cars later, huh? I'll kick your ass.' He cocks his brow with a smirk, finding the situation a little humorous.

'Dean.' Cas gulps and nods his head timidly, wishing he could feel the same way.