I walk over to them and start tapping my foot with the beat. I watch the dancers as they dance so beautifully and when one of the dancers looks at me she starts to make her way over. When she gets right in front of me she stops dancing and speaks.

"Hi there;" She says with a huge smile on her face. Her brown hair was in a French braid while she was dressed in a golden yellow dancer outfit that seemed similar to the ones found in Alabasta.

"Hi;" I say back and her smile was contagious so I found myself smiling back.

"You look pretty flexible. Do you know how to dance?" She asks and I raise an eyebrow in confusion before nodding my head.

"Yeah I do;" I say.

"Do you mind dancing with us then?" She asks and I think for a bit.

"Sure if it's just for today." I say shrugging and the girl lets out a squeal of delight.

"Perfect come with me." She says with a hold on my wrist and already dragging me away. "My name's Shana by the way."

"My name's Bepo." I say without even thinking about it as Shana continues to drag me along. Shana drags me into a small café and into the back. She pulls me into a bedroom and finally lets go of my wrist to search through the closet located in the room.

"Here we go; put this on Bepo." Shana says as she shoves a pile of purple fabric into my hands and then shoves me into the bathroom. I look at the purple bundle in confusion before finally pulling it apart to reveal a replica outfit of Shana's except in purple. I blink at it a bit but then start stripping down. I'm feeling in an adventurous mood today. I finish putting on the outfit and open the door.

"You're lucky I'm in a great mood today." I say and Shana sends me a smile.

"I'm lucky you decided to come over when you did. I was looking to add another dancer to the performance today." Shana says clapping her hands and then pulling me over to do some makeup. She quickly finishes and we find ourselves back in the street in no time.

"Okay so is there anything you really want me to do?" I ask Shana but she shakes her head.

"Not really just dance with us." Shana says as she starts to dance and soon after I join in. We continue to dance and soon after the other dancers where dancing with us as well. A huge crowd surrounded us now but they still left us enough room to dance and I spot the crew in the crowd at one point before I start ignoring the crowd. The music suddenly starts to pick up and I pick my pace up as well. The music keeps increasing and speeding up until it eventually levels out at one speed. I'm going at a really fast pace now but a smile's covering my face since this reminds me of old times that were happy times.

I continue the pace until I can hear the song starting to end. I quickly finish the dance perfectly and the sounds of clapping filled the air that was silent a second ago since the music had ended. I look around to see that everyone in the crowd was clapping as well as the band members and other dancers. I see Shana standing off to the side as well and she quickly rushes over to me.

"That was amazing Bepo; I really am lucky I ran into you." Shana says with a huge smile on her face.

"That was nothing; you wanna see something really amazing." I ask and Shana nods. I walk over to the band and hand them some music. They quickly conform that they can play it and I rush over to where I can see Law standing in the crowd.

"Hello miss;" Law says when I stop in front of him.

"Don't call me miss and you can dance the Argentina tango right?" I ask Law. I taught him when we were younger but I have no clue if he remembers or not. I see Law look at me confused along with the rest of the crew.

"Yes I can; can I ask why that's of importance?" Law asks.

"I need to borrow you to tango with me that's why." I say grabbing Law's wrist and leading him back to the cleared area. We get in position and I queue the band to start. The music starts soft and we start moving in tune with the music. The music starts to speed up causing us to speed up as well and in no time flat we're dancing like crazy at an incredibly fast pace that a lot of people wouldn't have been able to even think about dancing that fast. When we finish we're panting lightly and are staring into each other's eyes with our foreheads against each other. Clapping and cheering filled the air.

"I'm surprised you still remember it. I taught you well Law." I whisper and Law's eyes widen.

"The person who taught me was Bepo-ya. Bepo-ya can talk and I never learnt if it was because of a Devil Fruit or not. So this is what you really look like Bepo-ya. I'll admit I had my suspicions and this proves them right." Law says as his eyes return to normal but there's some emotion hidden in them that I can't really distinguish.

"That was amazing!" Shana yells suddenly and snapping us out of the little trance we were in.

"I told you it'd be really amazing." I say giving her a smile which she returns and she looks over at Law.

"Hello you were amazing. I'm Shana and can I ask who you are?" Shana asks Law.

"My name's Trafalgar Law and it's a pleasure to meet you Ms. Shana-ya." Law says and I hear the rest of the crew rush over.

"Captain! When did you learn how to dance like that?" Sachi asks and the rest of the crew nods their heads in agreement.

"I was taught when I was younger and it's stuck with me I guess." Law says shrugging and he looks over at me with a small smirk on his face.

"Oh Bepo thanks for your help; I know I asked if you could help us all day but this was more than we expected. If you want you can sneak off early and keep the outfit; it's our thank you gift." Shana says before pulling me into a hug which I partially return.

"Thanks Shana and if you need help again I'm on the island for another day or two." I say getting out of her hug and smiling at her.

"Anyway it's getting late and we should be heading back to the ship." Law says and I nod.

"Shana I'm heading out now thanks for everything." I say giving Shana another smile.