Chapter 3

The next day I woke up and I had a message from Brad "Hey Brooke, the boys are coming over to mine for a practice session at 10 if you want to come and meet them" and he put his address as well. I ran downstairs and crashed into a wall that sits at the bottom of the stair as you turn into the kitchen, It hurts so much but I keep doing it all the time. Mum asked "what is the rush Brooke" as I was grabbing an ice pack out of the freezer to put on my elbow. I remarked "Brad invited me over to his place at 10 to meet them all and its only a few minutes away" mum squeaked and asked "can I drop you off". My mum is a fan as well sometimes.

At quarter to 10 mum and I got into the car and drove to the address that Brad gave me. We walked up to the door and press the bell Brad answered it in seconds. He was so polite and he asked my mum if she wanted to come in for a drink. My mum started to his mum like they were best friends, Brad told me to follow him. We ended up in a garage and there was 3 boys playing FIFA on the television. Brad did a funny cough and the boys turned around, I started crying because I was freaking out that I was in the same room as The Vamps. They all came over and gave me a group hug, it was the best feeling ever being hugged by four of your idols. The boys all sat down on the couch that they just all fitted on and I sat on a bean bag that they had. They all seemed so friendly, they just asked me about my life which was really nice since I basically knew everything about them already but I did ask a few extra questions. James mentioned about his little sister who was actually in LA with Justin Bieber at the moment. I asked him why she is with Justin Bieber, if she was one of his back-up dancer or worked as crew. James giggled and said that she is actually dating Justin Bieber, I was shocked and of course I had to asked how did they meet. James explained that when The Vamps were being a supporting act for him when he toured the UK and they became really good friends.

Brad then said "We should play something for you since that why you came here" I replied "I really wanted to actually meet you all in person". They all set up their stuff and started performing their latest single 'Wake Up' and I started swelling up with tears when I realised I was basically living my life dream so then I randomly slapped myself to make sure it wasn't a dream. Brad quickly came over to me and asked if I was ok. He looks so adorable when he is concerned so I just kept crying, after a few minutes of Brad hugging me and the other boys were watching us I said "This can't be happening this is what I've wanted for years". They all went "awww" and asked if I wanted them to play a few more songs, I nodded. They played Can We Dance, Wild Heart and Risk it all. Brads mum and mine had come in to listen as well and were clapping when they had finished.

My mum said "I have to go home Brooke, do you want to come with me?" I looked at Brad and he was shaking his head, I answered mum "can I stay here please mum" She nodded but said "you will have to walk home yourself" Brad quickly said "I'll drive you home' I gave Brad a huge hug and thanked him. The boys and I just chilled out for the rest of the day, they decided to try and teach me some tricks on the skateboard but since I can barely ride a skateboard I wasn't very good at doing any tricks, the boys were really good and could do jumps and spin the board. At around 3 Connor got a call from his dad saying he needed to go home, we all decided it was time to head home. Brad dropped me home and I introduced him to my Dad and Zoe properly.