Part 1

Inka
Dave moved to Florida 5 years ago. We didn't keep in contact because it was so hard considering I was across the country in California. Why is he back? Why didn't he tell me? These thoughts go throughout my mind when I see him talking to his old guy friends.

My conscience says to go say hi to him, well of course since he was my best friend/boyfriend since he moved. I look at him once again, he still has that cute smile but puberty has definitely hit him hard. I look at his structured jaw line and piercing brown eyes and his luscious light brown hair and his body, I love how he dresses.

I look back at his eyes and realise he was staring right at me. He squints his eyes and waves but stops a little. Obviously he doesn't think it's me. Well I have changed a it too, I now am a lot taller, I died my hair to a lighter brown and I guess I have 'sexy features' as the boys I hang around with would say which I don't really believe.

He's coming over, I look down oh shit I'm still in my tennis uniform, I probably looked like a sweaty mess too. Great first impression. I rolled my eyes at myself and straitened out my tight fitting Lycra dress.

"Inka?!" He says and gives me a big hug. God, he probably thinks I stink. I hug back and mumble yeah. One thing about Dave was he is a hugger, which still remains as I can see.

"Dave I missed you so much" I told him as he let go. I really did. I got no contact from him or his family the time he was in Florida. I mean we skyped for a few weeks at the start, but that slowly stopped as we grew older and just forgot to do it.

"Inks, you don't know how much I missed you, but you still got that cute face!" He says and grabs my cheeks. He then looks me up and down and licks his lips.

"Still into tennis I see, I am as well " and raises his eyebrows. God guys are so perverted sometimes. "Uhh yeah but our duo was unbeatable in every tournament" I say and he agrees.

"So how was Florida?" I ask him as we walked to fifth period because we have it together. We have 5 classes together actually. "Boring, I was in like the worst part" he says. "Oh lol I bet you missed Cali" I said, why did I just say lol outloud omg. "Yeah defs I bet you had heaps of beach parties and shit" he says. "Yeah me and my friends go down every Friday night it's cool, you should come this week" I say as my friends don't know him so it would be good to socialise with them. "That would be really cool inks" he says. He used to always call me that and I hated it. Now I don't think it's that bad so I smile and we walk down the stupid long hallway.

This day was very eventful to say the least.