Chapter 1: Reborn

Vongola mansion, Italy.

Sawada Giotto, 25 years old from Japan was the current Vongola boss of the Vongola Famiglia. He is the current Decimo, in other words, 10th generation boss. He once lives in Japan with his two years little brother (honey color of hair and caramel eyes and same hair style as Giotto's), Natsuriko and his mother, Sawada Nana. When he was in his middle school, he was known famous male idol on their school due to his looks, blond hair, blue eyes like the sky, good posture, kind and handsome. His intelligence was just average but good in track and field. Around that time, an infant came to his life, telling him he will become his tutor for becoming a mafia boss. Who was the tutor? It was none other than Reborn, the famous number one Hitman around the world.

At first he was denying that fact that end him up being tortu-tutoring him more than normal it seems. His two friends were also got mix in this troubling life but stayed on his side and fought alongside him. Those two friends of his became his Guardians. As life go on, he also meet his other Guardians and so is challenges.

He's Guardians or he call friends were G. his Storm Guardian, Asari Ugetsu his Rain Guardian, Sasagawa Knuckle his Sun Guardian, Hibari Alaude his Cloud Guardian, Bovino Lampo his Lightning Guardian and Daemon Spade his Mist Guardian.

This also drag his own little brother, Natsuriko or Natsu within the mafia that thankfully, he was being protected by Gokudera Hayato, G's little brother, Yamamoto Takeshi, Asari's cousin, Sasagawa Ryohei, Knuckle's little brother, Hibari Kyoya (not really), Alaude's haft brother, Bovino Lambo (he gives trouble), Lampo's little brother, and Mukuro Rokudo and Dokuro Mukuro, Daemon's adopted brother and sister.

Many enemies of mafia also come to challenge or maybe try to kill Giotto but with Reborn's training and also with his friends/Guardians, he was still alive and able to overcome such obstacle like fighting the other candidate boss, Xanxus, the future battle against Byakuran and Shimon's misunderstanding battle with the current boss, Shimon Konzato and his little brother Enma. They all became his allies and best friends after that.

Giotto came in the challenge of Arcobaleno's battle of Representatives. Giotto and Natsu decided to help Reborn about his curse. They owe him too much, thanks to him even if it was a harsh training and craziness, because of him they got this far and also met many people that became their allies or friends.

They also faced Checker face but somehow able to convince him about Giotto's idea about the flame inside their pacifiers. The Vendicare who were all previews Arcobalenos, gave their part to prevent anymore sacrifices and also their way of revenge against Checker face. The Arcobaleno's were saved and soon will grow up once again to get back on their rightful age.

Five years later, Giotto in age of 20 years old was now entitled as the new Vongola boss of the Famiglia. Natsu in age of 18 years old also became the new CEDEF boss. Many celebrated for their titling position. All his friends were there for them, even the ex-Arcobalenos were also back to their normal body. Both brothers were still close and working together in keeping the Vongola, returning it back the way it should be, a vigilante group.

Two years later after the inheritance of Sawada Giotto

G, Giotto's right hand gave another pile of paperwork's on his desk which made Giotto groan on the new sight. He still hasn't finished his own paper works and now increased once again.

"Y-you got to be kidding me" Giotto said tiredly.

"It can't be helped Giotto, it's the boss duty to sign this papers." G reasoned. He knew his best friend was now very tired but who could blame him.