Surprise

Nessa's POV

I am on a plane heading to L.A. I have been in New York for 2 months working on my music. I had done photo shoots and recording for my new album.

While I was in New York I would text, call, or face time with Ethan, Grayson, or Cameron. I miss them like crazy. They're in L.A. as well, but they can't come pick me up at the airport because they have a photo shoot with Bryant.

I am currently on the plane listening to In the Night by The Weeknd. I been into this song for a while now. On my way to the airport I actually had a run in with the weeknd which was kind of exciting.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
I had fallen asleep during the plane ride. I was just woken up by one of the nice flight attendants. Now I'm listening to Wild Life by Jack and Jack from my play list. We were told to turn off all electronics and fasten our seatbelts.

The plane then lands and I grab my pillow I always carry with me everytime I'm on a plane or a long car ride. I grab my carry on and walk out of the plane and into the airport to get my suitcase. Once I grab my suitcase I turn and start to walk to the exit. Not even halfway there I get bombarded with fans.

Don't get me wrong now I love bumping into fans they're amazing, but this time I kind of want to get home to be able to rest. "Omg you're Nessa Dallas I'm a huge fan can I please get a picture!!" A fan that looked about 7 asked. "Aww sure. I would love to take a picture with you" I say. The smile on her face made me really happy.

After about 15 minutes of taking pictures with fans I start to finally head to the exit. Near the exit I see a small group of boys I don't really pay mind to them so I continue walking. I walk pass them without even looking at any of them. Once I was about to make it out the airport I get lifted off the floor into the air.

"Thought we wouldn't notice you shorty." I look up to see that it was Ethan. "Oh my god!!" I say while I jump into his arms and hug him really tight. I let go and look behind Ethan, and standing there with huge smiles on their faces are the one and only Aaron Carpenter, Grayson Dolan, Cameron Dallas, and Jack Dail "Surprise!" They all say . "Good to see the whole squad is here" I say. Cameron just laughs and says, "Oh shut up Nessa and give us a hug."

With out a second thought I drop my pillow and run to Cameron, I jump into his arms. Then there was a group hug from all the boys. They start to hug really tight so I scream, "I can't breathe, need air!! OMG it smells like boys !!!!" They all let go laughing and I catch my breath. Grayson then say "Ok let's go home now."

We all nod in agreement and start walking out the airport to Cameron's car. Aaron grabbed my suitcase and Jack grabbed my carry on. I grabbed my pillow and walked up to Grayson and grabbed his hand. This isn't weird I do it to all the boys, no one ever thinks anything about. "So how come you're not with Bryant?" I ask to whoever was listening to me. "Because it was not actually today. It's tomorrow so you can be apart of it." Cameron says.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hi guys this is the first chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed it I will be updating chapter 2 maybe tomorrow or Wednesday since I have no school Wednesday and Thursday. But anyways I hoped you enjoyedrhis chapter. Comment, share, and favorite this book.