Chapter 7

Sapphire's POV

I ran into the forest, I needed to find him maybe he is looking for me? I lived with asher for a while but he's diffrent. He is like my everything and he's the only one that knows Im here. I hit something hard while I was running and fell back word. I looked up to be met with beautiful emerald green eyes. He smiled brightly making me blush and then he helped me up. He held my hand tightly.

"Please come back Sapphire...Nya is trouble...she always has been...please sapphire I miss you..."

I stared into his eyes and knew he was telling the truth. I sighed.

"She wants me to kill someone...I don't want to though...I only ran because I thought they would get rid of me..."

I looked down sadly amd he tilted my head up.

"I won't let that happen...ever."

He smiled making me smile. He started to lean in and so did I we kept leaning until our lips connected. I felt something wierd go off inside my heart. He put his arms around my waist amd I put mine around his neck. We pulled away panting for air.

"Wow...that was wow..."

We looked at eachother and giggled. His face turned scared for a moment.

"I will come back"

He fist pumped.

"Yes!"

"On one condition"

He looked at me saddened.

"That you become my boyfriend"

He smiled.

"Done. You are now my girlfriend...um sapphire?"

"Yea"

"Would you listen to me if I told you something?"

I smiled brightly at him.

"Of course."

"Cole and y/n are your real parents...they really miss you..."

I looked at him in shock.

"Still want to come back?"

I nodded and kissed his cheek. He grabbed my hand and we started back toward the monestry.