At the party

Jennifer's POV.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
The club was filled with just the cast and crew of Once Upon a Time. Everyone is either  dancing, drinking, or talking. Its quite sad really, to think that such an amazing show would have to come to an end. Its been a lot of fun getting to know the cast and everyone. Especially Colin. We've grown pretty close as friends and my experience would not have been the same if he wasn't there.

I sat in the back making small talk with Lana, but I needed to talk to Colin.
I scanned the crowded room and found him.
I approached cheerfully with a smile.
"Hey Colin! How's Helen and Evan?" I said
"They're doing great and they said they would love if you want to come over to play with him" he chuckled.
There came a brief silence but then a smile or what seemed to be a smirk, washed over his face. The song 'The Words' had come on and we just stood there staring at each other. Christina had made it clear that she loved Captainswan by dedicating it to them at her concert.
He finally broke the silence.
"Would you care to dance?" He said with his pirate accent. He wriggled his eyebrows as he does in the show.
We bowed, and I said,
"I don't mind if I do."
We giggled and began to dance the same thing we did in the season 3 finale, except it felt much different. Like it was more romantic or gentle.

Let my love be the light that guides you home,
And I know, the scariest part is letting go

We couldn't take our eyes off of each other and the song was coming to an end.
"I guess that will always be our song"
A smirk plastered across his face, and we stood there for a while just enjoying each other. Not knowing what would happen next.

Edited 8/13/16

I hope that you guys liked my first colifer ff! I know it was kinda short but I'm getting there. I might add a bit more if i get any ideas. Don't forget to vote and comment! Tell me if you think I should do more! Ilyasm!