American concert

-Kai's POV-

The boys were all hurriedly getting prepared for the concert in two hours. We weren't the ones performing, we were watching a performance.

"Jongin, do you know where my eye-liner went?" Xiumin asked. I shook my head and he scurried off again to ask someone else. We all wanted to look our best for the occasion. Its not every day where famous American stars all come to one place to perform in front of millions of screaming fans. I had a good feeling about today. Like I might finally find that special someone. I made sure to dress especially nice tonight.

-at the concert, 4 hours later-

After a bunch of whooping and screaming for the artists, I was tired. I waved a person over. It was a chubby man with curly brown hair. He looked American.

"Is there something you would like?" I didn't really understand what he was saying but I knew what I wanted.

"Um... Could... I... water? Thirsty?" I said slowly. The man smiled at me and nodded his head.

"I'll send someone with waters for everyone." he responded. Then he left. I wasn't quite sure if what I said was understandable but I hope so.

"Is this your water?" a boy asked. I looked up to see the most hypnotizing blue eyes. The blonde hair was light but in a professional style. He was young and slim and I was completely powerless. My heart was racing in my chest while I sat there frozen. All I could do was admire him from my seat.

"Do you speak Korean?" he asked again in an angelic voice but kind of pitiful Korean. I snapped out of it and gave him a killer smile and nodded. He looked slightly flustered and I made sure to observe every movement he made. I just wanted to attack him on the spot and make him mine.

"Yes sorry. My name is Kim Jongin." I said taking all the waters from him and setting them on the table. All the members were watching intently with knowing smiles.

"Hello. My name is Jarred." he said.

-Jarred's POV-

"Are you new to Korea?" he asked. This Kim Jongin guy was really good-looking. Don't get me wrong, I've seen many gorgeous guys but this guy... made me feel weird. I didn't really understand it but it wasn't a bad weird.

-Kai's POV-

"Erm Yes. I just got here a few hours ago." he said. His Korean was so cute. His voice wasn't as masculine and he had a cute face. I held my hand out for him to take and when he gave me his hand I firmly shook it and gently rested my other hand on top of his.

"How long will you be staying?" I asked. He looked thoughtful.

"If I get a job, I'll stay here but if I can't then I'll go back to America after a month." he said. Only a month?! I felt my heart fall to my stomach.

"Yah, Jongin! Weren't we in need of an assistant?" Chen asked me with a wink. I nodded my head.

"Yeah! If you become an assistant you'll get good money and travel places for work." Lay said sweetly. I found myself smiling. I would hug them to death later.

"Wow really? That sounds great." he smiled at me. He was only looking at me and my heart was pounding.

"Hey Jarred, come get back to work!" the fat man from earlier yelled.

"Coming!" he yelled back. Then he looked at me in the eye. I was burning under his gaze. "I'll make sure to check into the job." he said before he walked away to serve others. I sat there stunned. I had just met my mate... and it was the most amazing experience in the world.