Male! Reader x Ben x Toby

Dedicated to @douche9173 Y/N's Pov.

I was walking by Ben's room when I felt arms pulling me into the room. It was ben and he was wearing a sexy policeman costume. "What do you want Ben?" "Umm.. I was wondering if you wanted to have a threesome with me and toby." I blushed brightly because I've had a crush on both of them for a while. "Ummm... Okay I guess." "Okay great toby is gonna come in here any minute now so put this on." "Okay." I went into the closet and put the outfit on and went back into the room to see toby handcuffed onto the bed naked. Toby and Ben were making out. I blushed as I felt myself get hard. Ben and Toby turned to me lust present in their eyes. "Come join us Y/n." I slowly started to walk up to them while taking my shirt off. I started to kiss Toby's neck as he moaned. Ben then started to suck on Toby's dick which made him moan louder while cursing under his breath. I started to take off the police pants and my boxers off leaving the hat and tie on. I whispered into his ear suductively, "you've been a bad bad boy toby." Ben then got the lube out and put some on Toby's entrance and dick. Ben thrusted into Toby as I put my dick into Toby's mouth. Toby moaned which sent vibrations to my dick. After a few minutes of ben thrusting, Toby came moaning bens name and ben then pulled out and motioned for me to come there. I smirked as I went up to ben and kissed him. He kissed back as I sat on top of Toby's dick as ben sat on top of mine. Toby's dick entered me as mine entered ben as we all moaned. Toby and I thrusted as me and ben moaned. "A-Ahh~ your so tight." Me and Toby said in unison. After a few more minutes we all came. Toby cumming into me, me cumming into ben, and ben cumming onto his chest. After we got cleaned up we all cuddled on the bed. "I love you guys." Toby said as me and ben smiled. "We love you too."

(((Yay my first threesome 😍 I take requests and Ocs))