Chapter 25~ No Pity For The Gelth

28.10.15
Happy Birthday to brilliantly fantastic Matt Smith who was my first Doctor! (Yeah, let's say I skipped David and Christopher and watched the 5th season. But I didn't understand a thing so I started watching it from the beginning)

Happy Birthday Matt!💕

31.10.15
Happy Halloween guys 🎃😏👌

01.11.15

User died of diabetes😵

What about you? You guys alive after yesterday?

~~~~

The key turned in the Morgue. Corpses and corpses were lying on tables, covered by white blankets. The hole room was gray, the walls made of stone which kept a cold atmosphere inside. They all troupes in, lead by the Doctor, Melody by his side.

She shuddered as she looked around. Compressible, It wasn't a really cozy place.

«Talk about Bleak House.» the Doctor said, looking around too. It caused Melody to gulp and shiver again. She not at all liked the atmosphere.

Rose came to stand in front of the Doctor. «The thing is, Doctor, the Gelth don't succeed. 'Cause I know they don't. I know for a fact there weren't corpses walking around in 1869.» she told, trying to convince the others.

«Time's in flux. It's changing every second. Your cozy little world could be rewritten like that.» The Doctor snapped his fingers. «Nothing is safe. Remember that. Nothing.» as he finished he involuntarily threw a glance at Melody, who was still looking around, while rubbing her arms with her hands to keep herself hot.

That made a little smile appear in the corner of his lips.

«Doctor, I think the room is getting colder.» Dickens in fact said, he too giving a glance at Melody.

She finally turned around, just as she heard a humming noise «Here they come.» she said.

The Gelth flooded into the room, fulling it easily. Their leader positioned itself in an archway. It had the voice of a child as he spoke «You have come to help! Praise the Doctor! Praise him!»

«Promise you won't hurt her!» Rose stepped in.

«Hurry! Please. So little time. Pity the Gelth.» it pleated.

The Doctor walked in front of everyone, pulling Melody behind because, for his taste, she stood too close. He didn't want anything to happen to her «I'll take you somewhere else after the transfer. Somewhere you can build proper bodies. This isn't a permanent solution, alright?» he then asked.

Melody was staring at the Gelths, suspiciously. It was something in the air. She could feel something would've happened. Not at all good.

«My angels. I can help them live.» Gwyneth stepped forward.

«Okay, where's the weak point?» the Doctor inquired.

«Here, beneath the arch.» it replayed. Gwyneth positioned herself beneath the arch. «Beneath the arch.»

Rose rushed to her. «You don't have to do this.» she told the girl.

Gwyneth placed her hands on Rose's cheeks.

«My angels.» she just said.

Rose staggered backwards, Melody then pulling her behind, protectively.