Truth Or Dare

At the moment, I was at Michael's flat and we were playing truth or dare with the guys. And it was my turn.

"Truth or dare, Y/n?" Luke asked me.

Just as I was about to play it safe and say truth, Calum interrupted me.

"Don't you dare say truth. You need to take a risk and stop being so safe."

"Fine. Dare." I said.

"I dare you to give Calum head." He answered, smirking.

"Can we at least go in the bathroom? I don't want you guys watching me." I asked.

"Sure whatever."

I grabbed Calum's hand, while he still had prominently red cheeks from blushing so hard. I dragged him into the bathroom, locking the door behind us.

I had never done this before, so I just decided to go for it and not think too much about it.

My lips trailed kisses down his neck while I began to palm him through his jeans. He was leaning against the sink, with his palms on the surface of it.

I unbottuned and unzipped his pants, slowly pulling the down his legs along with his boxers. As I pulled them down, I went on my knees on the floor. His already hardening erection slapped against his stomach, causing him to moan softly. I placed a kiss to the tip and then began to give it little kitten licks.

"Stop with the teasing and get on with it already Y/n," He groaned. I did as told and took the tip in my mouth and began to suck as harshly as I could on it, adding that he would like it. Judging by the hot moan that left his mouth, I could tell he liked it. One of my hands was pumping the rest of his dick while I sucked.

I licked from the base to the tip of his dick, making eye contact with him as he watched me intently.

All of a sudden, I took the whole thing in my mouth, not even knowing that I could fit in. When my mouth reached base of his cock, his eyes rolled into the back of his head and a low groan left his mouth.

I began to Bob my head up and down, slowly at first and the speeding up.

"Fuck, princess," Calum moaned, "Just like that."

When I heard the word princess leave his mouth, I was turned on more than ever before. My first instinct after hearing it was to deep throat his as far ass I could go.

Just as his tip hit the beck of my throat, he shouted, "Fuck!" and came down the back of my throat. I swallowed every drop and barely tasted any of it.

After he came down from his high and pulled his pants back up, he grabbed my hips and yanked me towards him.

"So, it seems that you like to be called Princesss, huh?" He said roughly, burring his head in my neck. All I could do was moan in response to the word that left his mouth.

"Well then I have a new nickname for you, Princess." Calum said seductively in my ear, causing me to moan again. When he used the word, it made me extremely wet for him.

"Second, that was amazing. How have we never done that before?" He questioned.

"I've actually never given head before now. How did I do?"

"Fucking amazing babe. Fucking amazing."

With that we walked out of the bathroom, and walked over to sit back in our seats with boys. Am of them had prominent boners from listening intently to what Calum and I were doing in the bathroom.

Before they could say anything, Calum said, "Sorry boys, those lips are all mine."

~•~

Hi everyone. I am back. Sorry I ahevnt updated since like July, I've just been very busy with school and cheer after school and then homework after cheer and hen playing my flute after homework and then I just had a concussions and I'm still in a neck brace so i've been very busy. I'm very very very sorry. But I'm Back now.

-Instrumentality