Let's Not Fight Again Okay?

Start from the beginning

                           What's happening to me? What am I thinking? What am I doing? This is all because of that guy. I need him to talk to me or I'm gonna be on an asylum in no time. Then out of the blue I heard those familiar 'click' from a camera. Chad. I'm here at the park , I just stare blankly at those people together , couples jogging together , kids with their parents having a picnic , a man with his dog and a set of women walking and just giggling. Look how happy they are. I wish I can be like them for now. I saw Chad walking towards my direction. A little Chad could do. 

                           "Why did you do that?" I force myself to smile. But I know him , he's not convinced. But at least I tried. I try to be happy for the people who cares about me so that they won't worry. 

                           I feel like I know what he's gonna say. "Because you're interesting." He said those words and that made me blush again. I feel like I don't deserve the compliments but it just comes along again and again. And I can't blame them. If it has something to do with my personality and attitude then why should I change? Ugh! 

                           "You always say that." I smiled. I miss him. After all the drama and arguements , I agree to myself , yes , I could use a little Chad. "You always say I'm interesting but I feel like I'm just another poor old boy. I don't even know where my pictures go." 

                           "I keep it. Somewhere. You'll see them sometime." He said , smiling to himself as he sat beside me. Then he looks at me like he knew what things I'm going through and his eyes are saying 'its gonna be fine.' I don't need comfort. I need someone to listen. "You know why you're so interesting?" He looks at me.

                           "Why?"

                           "Because you're very hard to read. You're like a diary that is locked from everyone. And the only person that can read you is that person who owns you. And I know I'm not that person because I can't read you. That's why you always seem so interesting for me. And I hope that we can still be friends." I smiled. I look up the sky. Hard to read. But Josh said that I was an open book. So obvious and stupid. Is he the right person for me? Then why do I still have these feelings with Tuck? I mean , Chad is an exception because I can see him as a friend. Even though I have drooled over him so many times. Is Josh the right person who owns me? "So... Let me guess what you're thinking. You're thinking about him again huh?" He said , smiling a little. This is the first time we have seen each other again because our schedules never really matched. He works 3 to 3 and I work 7 to 7. So when I'm asleep , he's away , when I'm away , he's asleep. So we never really talk. We're both tired. It just happened that its Sunday. So he had a time. 

                           "Thanks... Chad. For not giving up on me. Because I feel like someone is giving up on me." 

                           "Actually , I gave up a long time ago. But that doesn't mean we can't be friends. I mean I'm always here when you need me. Oh... And what are you doing here?"

                           "Reminiscing. Thinking. Realizing. We had a quarrel."

                           "Cliche. But what happened?" He said as he turn off his camera.

                           "Well , when we were at Kansas. Josh and I took a vacation for a day , there's this auction there and—"

                           "Ugh!" He laughs. "Auctions. Of course. I remember my mom forcing me to join there every spring. But anyways , continue."