Maehara Hiroto x Reader

Start from the beginning

You sigh, standing up and giving him a hand, "Come on playboy, go assassinate." For some reason he sort of looked taken aback by the insult, but he quickly regained the 'Maeharas signature flirty smile' back. "Sure, sorry for spying on you. Okajima led me into this." Maehara chuckles, wrapping an arm around your shoulders.

"Do you want to go to the Halloween party with me?" The ginger grins, receiving a homemade slap from the one and only (y/n) to the cheek. "I don't date Playboys, besides I'm looking forward to my future. I'm not going to turn my head towards you just so you could use me." You cast a glance at him shyly blushing, only to find out that his blush was way more visible.

"Kawaii..So your the hard to get type of girl? I see, I'll impress you one day!" Maehara runs off with a big grin on his face, getting into trouble for ditching practice with Okajima. Not once has Korosensei took you into view and see where you went. But it doesn't matter! Grades come first not attention in your eyes, nothing will change it! Not even Maehara, wait how did I randomly think of him!

~Timeskip~

You have put on a white mask decorated with giant black and red roses on the sides, and your hair was Red  and silver with the temporary dye, up in a fishtail braid and looking like beautiful red and silver mixed together in the braid.

That's when you saw a little crimson dress in your closet. So  you entered and tried the outfit on, thinking that it was perfect for the mask.

Entering the party was a mess. Why were there bodies everywhere? These aren't my classmates--So that's what Korosensei meant by cleaning, hehehe.

You quietly step over the bodies, entering the huge room with a ton of neon party lights with smoke steaming out of the radios. "This almost looks like a club.." (Y/e) eyes widened, staring in amazement. Kayano was sitting down on the couch drinking a green punch that looked like the actual thing. Probably an energy drink like those in America.

"Do you want to dance with me?" Turning you realize that Maehara was holding a hand out towards someone, a weird feeling making your heart stammer and go bitter. "Sure." Maehara might not have realized it but that girl doesn't look like our classmates. Probably a hitwoman...Oh my god Maehara that's not a classmate!

You had to stay silent no matter what, it was part of your secret identity here. Code C; Cinderella at stake.

"Ne, let's go outside!" She giggles, dragging a blushing Maehara over outside. I've got to get a closer look... So you walked casually outside and spied on them. "Don't they look beautiful!" She gasps, pointing at the stars until Maehara looked up.

"Yeah, but not as beautiful as y--" Oh no, I was too late! God please let him still be alive! "Pathetic flirt, learn your lesson." The hitwoman giggles darkly and hops onto a car that seemed to be blended in with the darkness.

"Maehara!" The name slips out of your mouth rushing over to him. You call Korosensei over and immediately the bulbous creature flashed into crimson, "Who did this...!" After describing her, Korosensei said that he'd dealt with her long ago, but she always had her clever ways of escaping.

"Hameka wasn't a fan of grown men." Korosensei says with a deeper voice than usual, patching Maeharas side up with bandages. "I was too distracted.. he'll be fine. Just give him these painkillers and everything's all right." The yellow octupus utters, giving out a sigh.

"I'll be right back. I'm going to finish her off as quick as I can without being spotted!" He was now in a normal persons type of clothes rather than the robe, but he didn't look normal with the fake nose falling off and his tentacles. "See ya!" And the jovial being hit the sky and zoomed to a faraway location.

You sort f shivered when shrill screams came from that area, but maintained your posture. Maehara stood up weakly with his feet crossed, clutching onto the bandages that covered his stomach slightly. "Why did she stab m-me?" The orange haired boy wipes a bit of blood from his mouth after he coughed it, making you flinch at his sudden outburst.

"Because your a playboy." Bluntly responding, making him flinch as if he had been stabbed with a higher level. For a moment his bangs were covering his eyes then he stood up,leaving trails of rain-- no, water, dripping down his face. Were those tears?

"Yeah, laugh at me all you want. I am a playboy, now look, I've been stabbed because of flirting.. Who are you even?" Maehara wipes tears away from his face, looking down at you like a weak vulnerable enemy. "I-You'll find out soon..Just first take these pills I bet your crying because of all the pain."

"Thanks.." He took the cup of water and the pills, gulping them down in one. Maehara later walks in, taking a glance back and then leaving.

~Time skip like 3 weeks after Maeharas recovery~

Why was he in schoo the whole time in his recoveryl? Maehara should be resting. "Ne, (y/n)-chan, were you at the party? Tell me the truth already!" You flinch a little, looking up from your desk. "Maybe." The orange haired boy pouts, walking away. "You're boring." That word struck you like lightning, dropping your mechanical pencil you held confidently down.

"I was.. let's just say I took care of you." The orange haired teens eyes widened, turning to look at you. "Your that reddish-silver haired girl?" Maehara connects the dots in his head and then snaps, "Ohh! She did call me a playboy so I get it." He grins, "By the way, meet me outside the gates after school!"

"Why should I?" You turn away, making him laugh. "Because I'm awesome!" Maehara your personality may be flirty but I still see someone extremely nice in there... Why am I still caring for him.. "Whatever." he answers with a 'great!' And hugs you, immediately doing a double take.

"W-Why'd you hug me!" You stammer, looking away at anything but him. "Because I wanted to.."

~Prob the 50th Timeskip (at main gates)~

"What's taking him so long? I've got places to go!" You tap your boot on the ground, pacing back and forth. Blinking at orange trees, you see from a distance that Maehara is flirting with a main campus girl, but gets rejected immediately titled as E-class trash.

"You never learned huh." The orange haired teen whirls around to give you a sheepish grin, "I'm such a playboy huh."

"You are." Why does he keep wincing? "(Y/n).. I don't know why but every time you call me a playboy my heart just stops for some reason. I want to know why." Maehara brings his hand up to his chest, wiping tears away.

"I feel like a big baby." He chuckles, looking away. "Now that I think of it, I felt hurt when you called me boring..." Maehara looks up, "It feels like it's my first time confessing.." Confessing? Wait what.. "I like you, (y/n). Everything from your hard to get attitude and your clever ways of disguise. Everytine you call me a playboy this imaginary knife of sadness sinks into my heart. I want you to know me as someone else, not 'playboy'. I also want to know more about you. So..Would you go out with me?"

Pure shock was written all over your face. How can he say those things so bluntly? "Well..Umm...ok." You mumble the last part, making the teen laugh and put a hand to his ear. "I couldn't hear that, speak louder!"

"Yes." You look up at him in the eye for this first time in the conversation, giving out a big smile. "I'd like to know you more too."

END

Soo I hope you liked this horrible story! My updates are slow because of school and church (eww) gettin in the way. Maybe I might update more soon? Who knows,

-amber