Chapter 6: Ghosts r Us

Just so you know, if you're actually reading this I swear it will get better. I have awesome ideas I just have a hard time at doing the beginning....so yeah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*edited*

Ronan P.O.V.

I dialed a number and pressed call. On the 4th ring a man answered.

"Hello this is ghosts r us how may I help you?" I explained my situation to him and asked for help.

"Okay so where do you live?" I told him my address and he sighed.

"I'll help you with your problem, but honey, I'd advise you to move out of that house." Honey?

"Why?"

"That's unimportant. I'll be over there in 10 minutes."

"10 minutes?" I asked shocked.

"Yes, darling. When you have a job like mines, you tend to not get many calls for help. Well anyways, toodles!" I hanged up and raised my eyebrows at the phone. Sure enough, 10 minutes later a man appeared. He was short, skinny, and wore bright colorful clothes. When he got out the car he flipped his scarf and strutted to the door like he was on a runway.

"Hello my name is Mr. Lovine, and I'm the person you talked to over the phone. I have come to help you with this ghost problem of yours." He shook my hand and walked past me into the house like he owned the place. When he realized I wasn't following he turned around.

"Are you coming or not?" He asked flipping his medium length brownish blondish hair.

"Uuuhhhh yeah..." I followed him into my living room and sat down.

"So about this ghost, the best course of action is moving out." I blinked.

"What?"

"Honey, me and that ghost go way back and I know there is no way to get rid of her. If you really want to get rid of her you got to pack your stuff and leave."

"Why can't you get rid of her?"

"Well the main reason is because she is a powerful ghost. The longer a ghost exist, the stronger it is. That girl is 124 years old. Almost as strong as a god. The second reason is-"

"I'm bounded to this house. The only way to get rid of me is by destroying this house. But that's not possible because I can kill all you puny humans with a snap of my fingers." Mr. Lovine screamed and hid behind the couch while I stared at Olivia in shock and fear.

"Stay away from me you god forsaken creature!" Mr. Lovine yelled from behind the couch. Olivia rolled her eyes then addressed me.

"Peasant, we are all out of ramen. I demand you go buy some more."

'Who does she think she is?!' raze said growling slightly.

"No." I said confidently. Olivia's eyes turned to slits.

"What was that peasant?" I gulped.

"I said no." I spoke with half the confidence I had two seconds ago. She growled and picked me up by the throat, with one hand, and slammed me against the wall. She then began to whisper in my ear. She told me in great detail of what she was going to do to me if I didn't comply with her wishes. It gave me a chill so cold even Mr. Lovine shivered.

"I'm sorry mam I won't disrespect you again. I'll be off now to buy you ramen." Then I walked out the door grumbling about how ghosts suck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mr. Lovine glared at Ossuki.

"Why am I a wus? I totally don't act like that! And what's with these clothes?!" He pointed at his orange shirt and purple pants. "They are hideous!"

A big cracking sound was heard.

"Mr. Lovine I'm sorry but-" Ossuki was interrupted by raze.

"What kind of name is raze?! Who names a wolf raze?! And why don't you ever capitalized the first letter of my name? It's not fair!" An even louder crack was heard.

"Listen I'm sorry raze that your name suck. I'm not good at naming. But could you please-" Ossuki was interrupted once again by Alex this time.

"Why did you give me the name Alex? It's so common! And bubble gum is disgusting! How dare you make me eat it!"

A loud boom was heard and Ossuki threw her hands up.

"Now look what you all have done. You've broken the 4th wall!" Suddenly there were police sirens. A vehicle that said, 'The Fourth Wall Police' pulled up. Out came two police officers pointing guns at Ossuki.

"Ossuki you are now arrested for breaking the fourth wall."

"But it wasn't me! I'm innocent! It was them!" Ossuki pointed at the characters.

"Well you created them." Ossuki cursed and held out her hands reluctantly. She was then handcuffed and put in the backseat of the car. As the car drove off she showed the magical finger to all the characters.

"Now what?" Everybody shrugged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got bored don't judge me.

-Ossuki