Chapter 4 : Hallucinations

*edited*

I groaned as I rolled onto my stomach. If felt as if someone had stabbed me in my heart.

'That's because somebody did stab you in the heart! Idiot.'

'Can't we just pretend it was a dream? I'm really tired. I don't feel like dealing with this right now....'

'No. Now get up.' I sigh and get up from the couch. Wait.... when did I get on the couch? As I look around I notice the door opened. Then I noticed Adrianne and the spilled Chinese food all over the floor. I took a second to mourn the Chinese food and checked to see if Adrianne was still breathing.

Luckily she was alive. She just seemed to be unconscious. I shook her awake and called her name which was a terrible idea. She swept me off of me feet and I fell. And not in the good way. As soon as I hit the floor, she had jumped up and got in a fighting stance. When she realized it was me she gasped.

"OMG! RONAN I AM SOO SORRY." She then pulled me up with incredible strength I never knew she had. I rubbed the back of my head which was bruised from hitting the floor.

"Where did you even learn that?" She wiggled her finger at me.

"A magician never reveals their secrets." I rolled my eyes.

"Why were you on the floor?"

"I...don't know. Wait I thought you were stabbed?! OMG RONAN ARE YOU DYING?" Adrianne started checking for wounds and checking my temperature, heartbeat, shaking me, etc. I smack her hands away and glare at her.

"Of course I'm okay! If I wasn't I would have bled out already."

"Don't worry. Bleeding out is a boring way to die. I'll make sure your death is very painful." I screamed, I am ashamed to say, like a girl. Adrianne's face slowly morphed into Olivia's face. I made a O.O face and backed away very slowly.

"What did you do to Adrianne?!"

"Don't worry about that. What you should be concerned with is this." And once again I had a knife in my heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up I was back on the couch once again and Adrianne was laying on the floor again. The only difference was the red headed girl popping bubble gum in my face.

"Who are you?"

"Oh. You're awake now. Are you done hallucinating now?"

"Done hallucinating?"

"Yeah. There was a ghost making you hallucinate but I stopped her."

"Hallucinating?" She made an 'urghh' sound.

"Must I explain everything?" She blew another bubble and popped it.

"Long story short, ghost got bored and decided to mess with you."

"Okay...." I said halfway confused.

"So who are you?"

"Well my is Alex and I'm your neighbor."

*suddenly Just lost interest and will write new chapter tomorrow cause I'm tired*

-Ossuki