Chapter 4

Reader's note : IM BACK, finally :D

"Is it just me?" I thought to myself..
"What is this hazy feeling inside of me?" I scratched my head. I started feeling this way after yesterday.. I didn't know what it was, but whenever Quinn walks up to me or talk to me, I get this feeling of happiness and would get even more shy that I wouldn't talk.
"Sigh.." I took my mind of it and walked to class.

"Class! Sit down, I have another important announcement to make! We have another transfer student coming into our class! I hope you treat her well."

"Hey! Im Bianca Silvia! I hope you treat me well!" She said with a cheeky smile.
"B-b-b-bianca?!" I said garnering attention to myself.
"Oh! Blaine!" She rose her voice while extending her grin.
"What are you doing here?" I said, puzzled. "I'm here to study, silly!" she winked. Bianca always had a funny personality during our childhood.

Quinn sat there, confused as well.
"Who's she?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. "My childhood friend.."
I answered. Bianca slowly turned her head pointing in the general direction of Quinn. "Who's she?" she asked.
"I don't know." I said keeping in mind that our relationship should not get out to public. BTW, I said this relationship thing referring as friends, not you know, Gf.
"You done talking? let's get back to the lesson."

What will happen between bianca, quinn and blaine? find out next chapter! P.S im sorry for not updating ;-;