Halloween.

Sitting in the living room on the couch I got Cole ready to go trick or treating. This is his first year being able to actually go trick or treating. I'M SO EXCITED.
I dressed Cole in a little lion costume painting a lion nose and whiskers in his face. "Oooh it cold mama", he says to me and I kiss his head. "I know but Munchkin you look soooooo cute. You're gonna get so much candy", I told him and he squeals. Cole jumps up and down and I tear up. "If I see one tear slide down that face imma have to kiss the hell out of you", I hear a gruff voice say. I turn my head seeing Paul in the door way. "Oh hush up", I tell him not wanting to say Shut up in front of Cole.
I put on a hoodie that says Proud Mommy. I swear this sounds bad but..... I think I may be having another tiny Lahote. Morning sickness is coming back, I can't sleep and I'm starting to crave weird things. "Babe seriously again?", I hear Paul say. "W-what?", I stutter out worried. "You're pregnant again?" I start to stutter out how. He responds with, "I can read your mind".
Paul and I sit on the couch talking for awhile. "Twick or Tweat", Cole says holding his basket out to us with an adorable face on. "Awe baby boy save it for the people", I say trying not to giggling. As I pick up Cole I kisses his head cuddling him. He lays his head onto my side. I love him so much.
We trick or treat with Cole for hours. Me being Little Red Riding Hood and Paul being the big bad wolf. After awhile Cole started to cry hard and whine so we went home. I put him in his crib and he fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow. I cuddle with Paul until I to fall asleep.