WAKE UP

WAKE UP
He keeps following me,
Just leave me alone!
I can't run forever, or can I?
Passing quickly by these darkened hallways of horror and death,
Dead bodies and corpses hung on the walls like decoration,
To Keep running is my only motivation!
Blood stained the rooms and writing in blood saying:
LEAVE NOW, HAHAHAHA, NO ESCAPE, DIE, HELL, COME AND JOIN US!
Bang!
I can hear him!
Keep running!
My legs are just about to give out as I slow to a crawl,
My head burns with thoughts and plain fear,
I can't join them! I'm still alive, I have a beating heart and here is where I won't thrive!
Crack! Bang! Smash!
I hear a loud and yet silent grumbling,
"I SMELL BLOOD, YOU SMELL FRESH! I WILL SURELY KILL YOU DON'T WORRY YOU PITIFUL HUMAN!" A shaky voice yells into the distance.
The darkened hallways seemed to get even more darker, and the silence keeps you alert and with fear.
No, No, No, It's just a dream.....it can't end like this.
My head aches with the thought of death and being strung on the wall like a painting.
"I CAN SMELL YOUR FEAR!" The voice yelled out loud so hard it stung my ears.
"WAKE UP!!! Wake up or he will get you to, if so you will never be able to wake up then!" The dead bodies mouths yell. "Don't end up like us! WAKE UP you have to WAK-!"
I shudder at the sound of a body being sliced, then a slight choking echoed and then you hear large amounts of blood spatter. "Please....you.......just......have.....to.....wake..up.." The voice seemed to get slowed as he spoke and then it finally ended.
Darkness consumes me, pitch blackness is engulfing me!
"He's...getting...you....wake....up..."
"WAKE UP!" Was the last thing I heard.
-Wolf.overgirl1189 10/18/15