Chapter Thirty-two

Zacznij od początku

"You kept the car?" I ask, changing the subject.

"Yea, it sits at the old house, behind the locked fence and in the garage of course" He says.

"There's a fence?" I ask.

"Yea, when we bought it I had a locked fence like the one The Kardashians have, so you and the girls could use it for a vacation home when you go there" He says.

"Thanks, we'll use it more often now" I say.

"Yea, I heard you girls have been busy these last 2 years" He says.

"Yea, we featured in a song with Kayne West, wrote a new album, visited Taylor and Calvin in Paris, and helped Dee with her clothing line. And to top it off we finished our Life Story" I reply.

"Oh yea, I wanted to buy the book but it was sold out by the time I got to the store" He says.

"Books" I say.

"What?" he asks.

"Its kind of a series. Beena wrote her own, Dee wrote her own, Skye wrote he own, I wrote my own" I say.

"Oh, do you have them?" I ask.

"Yep, right here" I reply pulling my book out.

The WolfPrincessMC
And her Odd Life

He chuckles at the title. "Love the title" he says.

"I had everything done in the book the picture and the story, until I was doing an intro for a vlog when I got the idea" I say.

"Oh yea, the vlog Crazy Tay" He says.

"You watched it?" I ask astonished.

"Yea, I love watching your vlogs, you have more stuff going on in your life than mine" He replies. "Read me a chapter, PLEEEEAAASSSEEE"

"Fine" I say. I open the book to the first chapter. "I was born August 14th, 1999. My oldest sister (Beena) was born 3 minutes before me. After I was born, 7 minutes later, Skye was born, followed 2 minutes later by Dee. We lived in South LA from what my birth-dad told me. I don't really remember living with my birth-parents. All I remember is my birth-dad always telling me and my sisters everything was okay, even when everything was okay. By the time me and my sisters turned 2, we learnt to talk and walk. I remember my birth-dad would take us on drives to a farm outside LA, I always loved seeing the horses, my favorite was a dark black horse with a white striked main and tail, I called it Night cause it kinda looked like the night sky. When I was ever with my birth-mom, she complained about having to many mouths to feed or cloths to wash. At the time I thought it was just grown up problems, but after awhile I noticed it was only when me and my sisters were around that she complained, and if my birth-dad wasn't around. At this time her complaining had rubbed off on my 2 youngest siblings, Allison (Skye) and Dallas (Dee). They began complaining about how they weren't fed right or didn't have clean cloths. My birth-mom took this to her amusement, using it to get my dad mad at us. I don't remember being 3-years-old. I do remember being 4, just a day after my 4th birthday, my birth-dad gave us a piece of "Candy" and we ate it. But we fell asleep, fast. When we woke up, we were in beds, not our comfy rainbow beds, bit hard, stinky beds. A lady walked in and said "Welcome to LA's orphanage for girls, I'm Miss Kelly..""

"Holy, thats a good chapter. I wanna read that now" he says turning into a parking lot for Toys R us. ((I think they have that in USA, I'm Canadian, no judging))

"You can have the other one. I carry around 2 copies of mine" I say.

~~~After shopping~~~

I got Daniella a new dollhouse with dolls like Zendya, Bella, 1D, 5sos, Little Mix, 5th harmony, and of course, HX. I got Mason a minecraft Lego kit, plushies, minecraft starter kit, and a Minecraft account. We also got Colton a Minecraft gift card, a MC sweater, Lego, and 3 tickets to Disneyland.

"You think they'll like it?" Aleks asks.

"Aleks there kids, they'll LOVE it" I say. We burst out laughing.

I missed this...

______________________

Thats a long chapter.. Wow. I aas aiming for 1000 words but instead I got 1225. Well... This Saturday is my 14th bday..
#Throwbackthursday
My 13th birthday last year, I was writing MAMSWABTC (Me and my sisters were adopted by TC)

This year I'm celebrating it here in Vancouver. To all my fans in Vancouver, Canada. I'll be at Grandview bowling alley at 3 pm on Saturday. Maybe I'll see one of you there!

See ya wolf army!