05 - Chapter Five - Emerald Victorian's Point Of View.

I was dreaming about hot football players, I was just about to be sandwiched between them all when I was pulled out of my soft warm cocoon. I opened my eyes but closed them because it was too bright. I laid my head on the shoulder of the person holding me.

"Mate open your eyes for me," Lucca's voice said softly.

"Make the sunlight go away first," I said in a childish voice.

"I will just for you," He said, and a moment later I opened my eyes and saw he had shut the curtains.

"Thanks," I mumbled.

"How did you sleep?" He asked sitting on the edge of the bed me still in his arms.

"I slept fine, and probably still would be slipping thinking about hot guys if you hadn't ripped me from my warm great smelling cocoon," I Mumbled again

"You need to eat sometime, little mate," he said setting me on the bed.

I opened my mouth and said " Awe"

"What," he asked his face wrinkled in a laughing manner

"Feed me," I said

"Pardon me," he said looking right at me with a smirk on his face,

"Feed me, now, please mate," I said yawning, before trying to slip back into my cocoon any to be grabbed me by the hips and set at the end of his bed.

" Come on let's go get dinner, Little mate," he said grabbing my hand to pull me off the bed.

" No, No want to walk. Carry me" I mumbled falling asleep again.

"Fine" He bent down and I climbed onto his back and I laid my head on his shoulder falling asleep again.

I woke up when someone ruffled my hair, I was sitting on Lucca's lap at the dinner table. before I could ask for food he dipped a spoon in the bowl in front of him and pushed the spoon in my mouth. The moment I swallowed the soup my belly demand more. he fed me spoon by spoon until the bowl of soup was gone.

"Are you feeling better now?" Lucca asked.

"Hmm I don't know are you going to yell at me some more or ran away from me again," I said my anger returning from the last night.

He rubbed my back and leaned down by my ear.

"You so hot when your angry, Little mate"

My face went about as red as a tomato.

"Don't say things like that" I whined.

He picked me up and carried me back to his bedroom and he was about to leave me there.

"Don't leave me I want you to stay please"

"Why?"

"Um because..." I don't know what came over me but the moment he decided to sit on the bed beside me I tackled him and kissed his lips deeply. I wanted this, I needed this.

he flipped us over and he kissed me deeply as he ground his hips against mine, I moaned. he stopped moving his hips and laid beside me and pulled me against him.

"Why did you stop?"

"That's because I'm not going to force this on you, I refuse, besides I want this moment between us to be special."

"Ohh, I see"

He kissed my forehead and spoke softly.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you, that night it was rude of me"

"Its fine but why were you at the clinic and not the hospital?"

"I was attacked by rogue wolves and I smelt your scent and thought if I could make it to you could heal me, but I collapsed and thank god you found me," he said

"I'm happy I found you."

"I am happy as well"

We sat and enjoyed each other company before he started to fall asleep, I could see him fighting to stay awake.

"Go to sleep, Lucca"

"I can't, you will leave"

"I won't I will be here when you wake up now and forever. " I said hoping that that was a true statement.

"Okay, I love you Em," he said as he closed his eyes and pulled me tighter against him.

"I love you too Lucca" I whispered kissing his cheek before I laid my head on his chest.