01 - Chapter One - Emerald Victorian's Point Of View.

My name is Emerald Victorian, I am a demon, but before you jump to any conclusions I am also a doctor. I have been working as a doctor for many many years. I mostly deliver babies though, all the little children I see makes me not need any of my own for a while.

It was a strange day, I thought to myself.

"Doctor Victorian, There a situation in the waiting room, please hurry"

I rushed from my office into the waiting room and saw him, he was bleeding from multiple wounds, of course, they call me because I'm the only one who has the most doctor degreases in every type of situation.

"Does anyone have a flashlight pen ?" I asked and one doctor handed me a flashlight pen, I flicked it on lifted one of his eyelids and saw purple iris's, this man was a demon a royal one.

"Everyone please back up clam down, it is very important you say calm," a nurse said trying to keep people back.

"Tell Nina to call the royal demon families and ask for missing children his iris are purple," I told the doctor standing beside me doing nothing.

Me and couple nurses got him onto a gurney when he spoke clear as day "Mate"

"Excuse me," I said thinking maybe he was imagining things or was asking for us to get his mate.

We rushed him to my office when he began to drift in and out of alertness.

"You need to stay with me you're highness, im not sure what demon child you are but you need to try to stay awake for me, you are important to you're family," I spoke trying to keep him awake.

"Get doctor Morrison to get me a demon healer right away, he needs it as soon as possible."

He tried to get off the bed, but I pushed him right back onto the bed. he growled at me and grabbed my wrist rudely, he pulled my wrist up to his lips and I knew he was going to bite me but I didn't pull away, it was almost as if I couldn't pull away from him.

He licked my wrist and pulled me against him to get me to help him in the bed, Nina came into my office where we were, she spoke.

"His name is Prince Lucca-----"

I interrupted her " Lucca Knight, he's a Knight child."

"How did you know?" she asked

we both watched him as he now laid sleeping, and healing.

Awhile later I spoke, " He did bite me" I watched her pale and run to get a doctor, on that could tell me I needed to clean my wound because demon bites were full of venom. but it would be useless to clean the wound because I was already a demon.

A doctor came down right away with sanitary cleaner and gloves and other things like a needle and thread to stitch me up.

"You don't need to sanitize my bite," I said laughing

"Why the hell not, there demon venom in your wrist"

"There's demon venom all threw my body, I myself am a demon, a full-blooded one " I said laughing some more

Nina face-palmed her self and said she forgot that I was a demon because I wasn't all hello im a demon. I watch the demon prince, Lucca as I sat at my desk. he was gorgeous, his mate must be so worried about him.

He woke up later while I was in the mists of falling asleep at my desk. He picked me up and laid me against his chest telling me to sleep, and frankly, I was happy to comply.