Chapter 4

Before

I lightly touch the scar over my left eye. It was caused from mine and END's fight.

Flashback
409 years ago
I was flying around the burnt forest that was caused by someone's battle. I spot some pink and go to see what it is. I land and see Zeref in the shadows with a pink haired little kid behind him. The kid attacks me and Zeref frowns. I...

Flashback over

Natsu pulls me out of my memories. I see grandee and mecticana are in human form. I motion for them to follow and we walk/run to the guild.

Third pov

Igneel and the rest run to the guild where someone is waiting...

Now

Natsu pov

I see Zeref. Zeref is standing there with tears rolling down his face. Igneel says,"Zeref, why are you here? Or... No. You can't be here for him!" Zeref looks over and I look back and forth between them.

Percy pov

I wake up to see Igneel and Zeref standing there. Zeref has his eyes toward natsu and Igneel is staring at Zeref. If looks could kill, Zeref would be over killed. I slowly stand up and say,"you must be here for..." I'm cut off by the chaos dragon's roar. He lands and says, transforming into his human form,"I will not have my sons fight and kill one another."

Third pov

Apocalypse ,can't remember real spelling, is glaring at the brothers as everyone else is in shock. Zeref sighs and natsu faints.

Ellmra: Sorry it's short.

Percy: about time you updated

Everyone else nods

Ellmra hides behind bookshelf: please don't kill me!

Igneel: Ellmra doesn't own fairy tail or PJO/HOO.

Zeref appears out of nowhere: later little ones.

Everyone now hiding with Ellmra.

Zeref: what?