Chapter 1

Percy pov

I am training and the shell sounds for dinner. Once everyone is there in the dining pavilion, a firy cold portal thing appeared. The winds picks up suddenly and Jason passes out trying to stop it. I feel myself being lifted and see everyone else also being lifted. I grab the crack in the ground and grab the first person I can. That person is Leo but he can't hold on to my hand and the force of the wind yanks him out of my grip. He and frank go through at the same time and besides me they were the last ones still here. The color changes to one of a stormy sky and I am yanked into it by the wind. I feel like I'm on fire again and it goes away with me falling. My friends are also falling so I use that pool to help their landing not be fatal. Something catches me and takes me away as I pass out.

Leo's pov

I'm falling when a tall tower of water slowly lowers all of us. Percy. I look around and I can't find him. A pink spiky haired boy with a black shirt, black pants and a black coat that has red flames on the sleeves comes out of the building or more like being thrown through the wall. "ASHES FOR BRAIN!" "ICE PRINCESS!" And out comes a guy in only his underwear. A blonde haired girl yells,"GRAY CLOTHES!" The underwear guy looks down,"CRAP!" And the pink haired guy yells while jumping at the other guy, gray,"FIST OF THE FIRE DRAGON!" Right before it hits gray, I had climbed out of the pool and jumped in front of gray blocking pinky's punch. Pinky is, to say the least, shocked on how I only got a tiny bruise. Pinky,"who the hell are you to not be burned?" "A child of Hephaestus and born with the power over forge fire." I reply, my voice and face serious and not joking this time. He is taken back. I sense that he has fire running through his body. I feel a tingling throughout my body and I know I've set myself on fire. Pinky is also on fire. He yells,"ROUR OF THE FIRE DRAGON!" And I just stand there. My siblings gasp and I smirk. The fire stream dies down and I'm still standing there without a scratch. I say,"had to do the same thing to tame Festus."

Frank pov

I sense something coming and I use my power of changing into creatures to turn into a gray dragon and I fly up to see a black and blue dragon about 8 months off from here. I turn into a flacon and land on hazels arm. To say the other group of people are shocked is an understatement. I turn back laughing. Leo smiles and says,"pinky has a lot of spirit but no control." 'Pinky' says, his voice angry,"ITS NOT PINK! ITS SALMON COLORED!" Then a flying blue cat? Says,"Aye!" Hmmm. I say to hazel,"I'm going to turn turning into a flying cat. But i need to be in a clear space." Hazel nods and looks at everyone who are out of the pool. Hazel backs away and I close my eyes keeping the image of a flying cat in my head. When I open my eyes, I look down and see I succeeded in becoming one.

Percy pov

I am training with all these different dragons. It's crazy. Fire, water, iron, light, dark, poison, wind, ice, ground, plants, mirror, lava, lightning, and even combination element dragons. It's insane. I've mastered all but two. Dragon God slayer and devil dragon God slayer. Then it's devil slayer magic. My skin has gotten like 15 layers of steel for being tougher skin and it's even more tan. I've gotten more muscle as well. I'm heading off to master the dragon God slayer magics.

4 months later in normal time

I have mastered all but one magic. Reaper dragon devil slayer magic. I sigh. This is the toughest one and the last one. I head off.

3 months later

I have mastered it. Now I can head back to my friends. I open a portal to the guild fairy tail and walk through.

Ok so... Sorry everyone. I will try to update later today.