Chapter 5

Aria P.O.V "What you mean she is here?" i asked him with fear in my voice. "Every Tuesday she comes over for dinner with us" he said to me.

"I'll get the door" Danielle said walking out of the room.

"Alex honey where are you with that sweet angel of yours. I..." Aunt Jenny said coming in the room when she saw me she stop talking. she took a deep breath then call my name l you could here the hate in her voice you could see it in her eyes as well but her face was blank. If you didn't know her like i did you'll thing she was in shock she can't even express her emotions.

"Aunt Jenny" i turn to Alex and Danielle and said "I think I'll leave

now". picking up my things .

"No Aria we are having dinner together. I mean it has been three yeas since we have seen each other besides we are a family   aren't we Aunt Jenny? he said the last part looking at Aunt jenny.

"yes we" are was all that she said without even look at him.

~~~~~~~n~~~~~~n~~~~~~~~~n~~~~~~~

25 minutes later all of us was sitting around the table having dinner at one point in time it seems like i could take the fork i am eating with a stab the tension in the dinning room.

"So A....." Alex turned to me but i stop him

"Please don't say that you make it sounds like I'm A from pretty little liar" . He just laugh and continued.

"Ok then tell what have you been down for the last three years? he asked

I looked to Auntie before  i i took a deep breath just as i was about to reply i remember all the mean things she said she may not have beaten me but she did abuse me verbally and emotionally i was going to lie but i thing i need the truth to be out i deserve to be happy to. taking another breath i explain everything to Alex and Danielle about how i had three life cleaning school after hours to buy food how i lied about my age to get an inter job i didn't them even though the instead i tell them how i used the money to finished pay of the on the house that we dont lose it and save on my own for college but i use some of that money to get here. i explained everything thing when i was finished Auntie made i contact with me but this time she wasn't hiding her emotion in one word ill say she's pissed.

"So you had to mass it all didn't you Aria? she said the tune that she use made me flinched.

"i just want my brother back?" i replied just as a tear roll down my check.

"DON'T YOU THINK I WANT MY BROTHER BACK!? I LOST MY BROTHER BECAUSE OF YOU!!!" that hit a nerve but she just continued "IF YOU HADN'T CALL THEM THAT NIGHT CRYING LiKE THE BABY YOU ARE THE WOULD STILL BE AT THE POLICE STATION WHEN I NEEDED HIM TO BAIL ME OUT BUT NO HE HAD TO GO RUNNING TO HIS PRINCESS HE STILL BE ALIVE MY BABY BROTHER WOULD STILL BE ALIVE HE......................." she broke of in a sob before the putting down her napkin.

Everyone was silent then i saw it clear in my eyes she was anger i know she use to drink hard but now she spoke harder than how she drink back then i remember it was the next morning i heard from her because she was in jail when i called mom the told me they had to look about something half an hour later mom call telling me they soon be back telling me that they loved me that was the last time i heard form them. But that was not what stands out when anutie got around telling me what happen when i was crying she hushed me thats when i blame myself for the accident she add ask me what i mean i told her that i had call them the night before thats when she blame me.

"You feel guilty that's why you blame me" i said with out looking up.

It was then Alex spoke up "Dad use to tell me drink thats why you didnt come over as often you were drunk that night if you did call them to bail you out they wouldn't be on the road at the time thats why they weren't at home at the time but on the road you felt its your fault thats why you you blame her" with disbelieve in his eyes. 

"So you hate me now?" she asked "you blame me now!?" she screamed.

"WE DONT BLAME YOU AUNT JENNY WE ARE JUST ANGRY THAT YOU KEPT US PART!" he screamed at her. Just then Danielle held held arm.

Aunt Janny looked pissed even more that when she came earlier "So you don't want me around no more IS THAT IT?"

"NO AUNT JENNY WE DONT TURN OUR BACKS ON OUR FAMILY NO MATTER WHAT MOM AND DAD ARE GONE AND NOT COMING NO MATTER WHAT YOU CANT BLAME YOURSELF OR ANYONE ELSE!"

"SO YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE NOW IS THAT IT?" BEFORE HE COULD REPLIED " ill leave am i welcome back here?"

"We dont say no to family" she just looked at us before taking her things leaving the house. Just as she close the door a little girl came in the room holding my old bunny toy.

"Daddy im thirsty" the sweet little girl said the lifted her hands up facing Alex all the tension in his body was gone when he saw her he got up and lift her up the kiss her check.

"Wait what since when you are a father" i asked

Alex just smiled "Aria i would like you to meet your niece Maria" he said smiling at the little girl in his like she was a million dollar herself.

To tell the truth i did not see that coming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope my readers enjoy this thanks for voting and reading and the comments

love Makkedah