Can't continue

Niall's Pov

I smile at Harry. We have a day off, so I decided to hangout with Liam. His eyes are sparkling. I wonder why. He walks towards me, and a notice his hands are a bit shaky.

"You alright mate?" I ask my fellow bandmate. I run a hand throught my hair, hoping it looks okay. The way Harry is looking at me is making me a bit self concious.

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" he responds with a small smile. I open my mouth to say something when I hear him mutter something under his breath and walk away. This makes no sense. Why wouldn't he say goodbye? I sigh and turn around, noticing Liam walking out of our hotel room. 

"Hey Ni." he says to me. "Ready to go?" I nod a yes and head off to the busy streets of an English town.

Harry's Pov

I can't start being so rude to Nialler. It isn't fair to him. I want to forget him so badly, but it seems highly unlikely. I take a deep breath as I walk throught the doors of our hotel lobby. I shiver, not expecting it to be so cold this early in the day. I look around trying to find no one in particular. I wave to fans that have spotted me. They all ask me if I'm alright. "Yeah, except I love Niall. yes, the straight Irish one." I think to myself. I wave goodbye once I finish talking to the fans. I hear a noise, and realize my phone is going off. I swallow the lump that is forming in my throat. I click "accept" and put the phone to my ear. 

"Yes Li?" I speak into the phone. I notice the heavy breathing, along with a few giggles. he says something like,

"Stop Ni. That tickles!" 

"Li, what's going on?" I ask through gritted teeth, The giggling still continues.

"Just wanted to invite you to lunch is all." Liam says. 

"Kinda busy right now." I lie. I can't be around the flirting duo.

"Okay. See you later." he says to me. I hang up the phone, and continue walking. I look through my contacts in hit the call button.

"Zayn, we need to talk." I say.

"Okay. Come to my room." he replies.

"Be there soon. Thanks." I say before hanging up.

I turn around and walk back to the hotel.

Luckily, I hadn't gotten that far. I smile at the fans outside the lobby and stride up the stairs to our floor. I knock on Zayn's door, where he greets me with a smile.

"Come on in." he says and steps aside, allowing me to walk in.

I walk towards a sofa and sit, a bit uneasy.

"I like..someone, but they don't feel the same." I say, getting right to the point.

"Sorry Haz. Show them how great you are. They need to see you as an option." he says to me. I smile as he puts on a game of FIFA. 

"Care to play Styles?" he jokes.

"Bring it on." I say with a smile This is what I need to get over the blonde, right?