Let The show Begin

Chapter 5- Let The Show Begin

ALEXIS BECKETT

Alexis went back downstairs where she had the girls waiting. She had to let go of the fact that she was foolish and let her idiotic hormones rule over. But at least she got a great deal right?

Pfft, as if

He didn't know a thing about how to walk on a ramp. For half of these women, this would be their first show. But atleast they were strugglers and she had hand picked them and trained them all by herself. She'd trained them so it wouldn't be that hard for her to train Logan herself, would it?

She sighed. She knew she couldn't do the same with Logan.
Logan was entirely a different case. The moment he would walk in the same room as hers, her brain would stop working. Damn these hormones.

And damn that manipulative bastard. He knew she wouldn't bend so he took the emotional route. She wanted to punch something but she suppressed the urge. But if that something happened to be Sydney's face....

He said there was a story behind his engagement. Some story it must be. She actually hoped that it was a misunderstanding and that she could see Logan again for another one night stand. She never repeated them but Logan was different.

Since she was on the brink of success, she couldn't afford any relationships at that point.

A one night stand could've been possible if he wasn't sitting there in his delicious suit and  pleading Sydney's case. What other explanation he had rather than the fact that he lied to her and cheated on Sydney?

She wanted to punch Sydney. Why? She didn't know. 

Alexis took a deep breath and called over the girls. She had it all planned as to which girl would have which dress. Now she had to change it all.

After Logan had left the office, and when she had finally come around as to what she did, Alexis realized she was short on model. She had called in on Bridget. Bridget was the typical model, blonde hair, grey eyes. So much perfection, even Lexi felt like puking. She hated them, the perfect ones. Because by the time they had reached the point of perfection, everything was fake.

Alexis hated Bridget but then she was in need of someone. And even though she had to ask Miss High Pitch here, she would.

Alexis saw Sydney sitting at a table, a smile on her face. Alexis envied her. Forget it. Women like Sydney get all.

She called Sydney

"Yes, Lexi?" She turned towards Lexi with a smile on her face which irritated her even more.

"Alexis to you. Sit this one out. We are going to have a talk once everyone leaves."

"But-" Alexis shot her a glare she used on Tessa when she would mess up. That seemed to shut her up and wipe that smile off her face.

Sydney was smart enough to not argue further.

Bridget came in 15 minutes later.

"Hey Alexis."

"I don't have time to chat here, go over there with others. Tell Cara over there, that you got Sydney's position."

Alexis wished she had plugs to help save her ear drums. Bridget talked in such a high pitch, damn.

"What did I do?" Alexis heard Sydney ask in a small voice.

Alexis ignored it. She was too angry. She couldn't be trusted to be polite at that moment.