Chapter 30 {FINAL CHAPTER}

Start from the beginning

"It's all in the past now." He whispered. 

"How did you..." I wondered, but he raised his eyebrow, as if he was saying, I know you more than I know myself. Right there, in that moment, his perfection stunned me. His light skin glowing in the moonlight. His green eyes sparkling, his hair moving in the late night breeze. He looked so perfect, and he was mine, all mine.

"We'll only be here for a little bit. We gotta get you home." He winked, as we walked towards the door. As I was about to knock on the door, it flew open. We flinched.

"About fucking time you got here." Kevin jumped into the porch. His arms wrapped around Kendall's neck, and mine. "I swear you guys are on and off like Christmas lights in winter!" He giggled.

"Kev, are you okay?" Kendall slowly pushed his brother away to take a look at him.

Kevin's eyes were halfway closed, his words were slurred, and his arms were just out of control. 

 "C'mon in guys, join the party!" Kevin walked back inside, throwing his hands in the air, barely making his way back to Kim. Kim was sitting on the red couch with some of her friends, familiar faces from the party months ago.

"Hey Kim, girls." Kendall greeted, they all waved back and smiled. 

"Woohoo!" Kevin skipped around the room.

"Did he drink too much?" I asked, "Or is this some kind of prank on us?" Kevin stopped in his tracks and looked over at me.

"HEY!" He made his way towards me. His face was just inches away from mine. "Let's play a game!" He grabbed me by my arms and jumped up and down. Kendall snickered.

"I think it's time for you to go to sleep Kevin." Kendall whispered, pushing him towards the bedroom.   

"Hey Chris, come join us." Kim waved me over. I sat down with the girls.

"Christina, these are some co-workers of mine, this is Louise, Terri and Maryann."

"It's so nice to meet you." Maryann shook my hand. The brown-eyed brunette wore a blue hi-low dress with black heels. Her straight hair ran down to her waist.

"Nice to meet you too." I said.

"Kim has said so many nice things about you." Terri smiled. Terri was also a brunette with brown eyes, she wore a teal pleated skater dress.

"She better." I playfully threatened Kim.

"Oh, no worries." Kim winked. I looked over at Louise, pale skinned, black hair, hazel eyed. Her features seemed so familiar to me. Her dark eyes analyzed me.

"H-Have we met before." I blurted out, not wanting to sound mean, I quickly added. "You look familiar."

"You look familiar to me too, but we've never met." She smiled apologetically. 

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Almost positive."

The other three girls in the room sensed the tension between Louise and I. I knew there was something about her that made me uneasy. But I wasn't quite sure what it was.

"Do you want anything to drink? Eat?  we got some pizza. I can warm it up for you." 

"No, no. I'm fine." I smiled. "I'm not quite hungry. Kendall and I just wanted to stop by." Louise, Maryann, and Terri picked up, on what seemed to be, a previous conversation.

"How are your parents?" Kim asked, I sighed.

"Psychotic. They don't want me leaving the house, but I heard Kevin visit my father right before I decided to sneak out."