And there, behind where I was previously seated, was a glass window. Right through it was Calum.

I pry my arm off the guy holding me, tears forming in my eyes.

With all the energy that I had, I pushed him on the chest. "What did you do to him?!"

Calum had his head down and he was on his knees without any shirt. Almost his whole torso was red with blood, fresh bruises was already appearing in his skin. There were cuts in his face, the side of his stomach was bleeding.

Chains from the upper corners of the room extends and is wrapped around both his wrists.

Is..is he dead?

I ran to the glass window and banged it repeatedly. "Calum!" I call out. "Calum, Calum please!" Tears streamed down my face. "CALUM!" I yell and banged the glass harder.

Hope began to spark in me when I see his head slowly lifting. I hit it again, "Calum!"

When he sees me, his face struck with fear and anger. "Mia!" He says, but then his sudden movements caused him to scream in pain and cough blood.

I threw my hands on my mouth and stepped back in shock. The guy with the white hair stands beside me. He flips the cover on the wall open and presses the white button.

"Now he can hear us." He says cheerily.

I quickly turn to him, my hands forcefully grabbing his shirt, "Please, please let him go."

My body suddenly feels limpy as I let go of his shirt. "Please.. you already have me.. you win, take me." My body fails me as I fell on my knees crying.

I hear the chains clanking, "Mia!" It clanks again,

"Let him go, please.." I whispered, staring down at the concrete floor.

The guy bent down. "How badly do you want to save him?" He asks, tipping my chin. I meet his ice blue eyes. I pursed my lips before speaking, "Please.."

He smiles seemingly sweetly. He gives out his hand for me to take. He pulls me up and looks at Calum.

Calum struggles to get on his feet, the chains clank as he does. "Don't you dare touch her, Blue!" He yells.

He looks at me and smiles, only this time, he shows his teeth.

His left hand rests on my back as he pulls me closer, his right hand finds its way to my cheek.

"BLUE!" Calum's voice filling the whole room.

Blue's lips turned into a sly smile. "Undress for me." My breath hitched as I froze in my spot.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" Calum growls as he pulls the chain towards himself, in the helpless attempt to escape.

Shaky breaths started to escape my lips. "Mia, Mia listen to me." Calum pleads. I slowly turn my head to look at him.

He shakes his head. "Don't do it.. i'll be okay." He says, and I swear I see tears in his eyes.

"Let's see how badly you want him spared." Blue says, shoving his hands into his pockets and leaning back on the wall.

The two men with him exit the room. I watch as moments later they were on the other side of the glass window.

Blue nods to them, and on cue, they started beating Calum into a pulp.

"Stop! Please stop!" I turn to him and he shrugs.

My trembling fingers felt the hem of the blazer of my uniform as I started to pull it off my body.

"Don't you fucking dare, Mia!" Calum manages to warn me. I ignored him.

"I told you to fucking stop!" I ignore Calum's voice again.

I fight back tears as I dropped the blazer on the floor, Blue smirks.

The moment my fingers touched the collar of my blouse, I remembered. The distress button under my uniform's collar.

I lightly squeezed it before I started unbuttoning the buttons. As soon as I dropped the material on the floor, leaving me only in my bra and skirt. Blue signals his men to stop.

I quickly wrap my arms around myself as the temperature gets to my body.

"Mia.." Calum's voice cracks and I can tell, he's crying. I couldn't look at him, I feel so ashamed of myself, that i've stooped so low..

I closed my eyes, bobbing my head down crying.

"Aww, don't cry." Blue says, puffing the smoke in the air. I can hear his footsteps towards me.

"Don't fucking touch her!" Calum shouts. He then yelps, and I know he's being beat again.

"It's such a shame for someone so beautiful to cry." He says, holding my chin and forcing me to look at him.

"Blue don't you dare fucking lay a hand on her!" Calum screams.

"If you weren't my father's target, I would've made you mine." He says before forcing his lips onto mine.

"NO!" Calum yells, the chains clanking loudly against each other.

I tried to push him away, but he was too strong. I hit him in the chest again and again.

"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU. I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU, DO YOU HEAR ME?!" Calum growls.

Finally, he lets me go. He takes a look at my expression before he looks through the glass window and says, "Kill him."

"No.. no!" I shout at him. "You said you would let him go!"

Without any word, he walks out the room. I cry and fell to the floor, pulling my knees against my chest and my hands covering my ears.

I could hear them throwing punches and kicking Calum, I can hear Calum coughing, I could hear him scream in pain. I was going crazy. I just want myself dead, I just want everything to be over—

I jumped as I heard gunshots from outside the room. As I was about to shuffle to my feet, the glass window, as well as the concrete that holds it, explodes.

For a moment, I was frozen to my feet, but before I know it, I went running to Calum and threw my arms around him. Calum's head was buried on my neck.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." I repeatedly whispered onto his neck.

I heard a gun loading behind us, I didn't look back, I didn't care anymore.

If Calum dies, I will die with him. "Kill me. Just kill me." I said.

Two shots were fired and Calum's arms lifelessly fell on his sides as the chains hit the ground.

I let go of the breath I was holding. Still shielding Calum, I carefully look behind us.

"Who—who are you?" My voice barely a whisper. Calum lifts his head up.

"Father..."

----

YES, THAT IS BLUE ON MEDIA :) 

After 24 days, I've updated! Here's a new character for y'all ;) Blue Smith. He's hard to resist am I right or am I right? Hahaha. 

What do you guys think of the chapter and the new character?

Just so you all know, I love each and every one of you. You're all so amazing and the response Mafia is getting is incredible! We should talk some time, hahaha twitter: @sassymcluke :)

By the way, I've uploaded a new trailer for Mafia. You can search Mallow Mashton on youtube for Heir & Heiress and Mafia trailers :) 

Anyway, I hope you all liked this chapter! Thank you so so much for waiting and being very patient with my updates, I highly appreciate it. 

I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU. HUGS AND KISSES. 

Johanna.