Chapter 3~The Kiss

Rainbow Dash's Pov🌈⚡️

I felt Twilight gently press her soft lips against mine! She kisses me and I kissed her back. She broke from the kiss and smiled. I put my hands on her face and looked into her eyes. "I-I love you Twilight!" I whispered and before she could reply I returned the kiss, only this time I really meant it. We both closed our eyes and very passionately kissed. It was so wonderful, I felt her kiss me back! Me and Twi definitely had feelings for each other.

Still kissing, I put my arms around her and hugged hard, she hugged me back. She must have fell asleep in my bed because when I woke up her arms were tightly wrapped around me and our faces were so close I could feel her face. She was already awake, "Twi, are we gonna tell the others, you know about the k-" Twilight butted in but I wasn't mad at her "Well if it's alright with you can we tell them at the end of the school day because if we tell them in the morning they, you know, might freak out?" Twi asked, her eyes shining brightly directly at me! "Of course, er, we should get dressed!" I replied as politely as I could.

She smiled and nodded, she got up and climbed down the ladders. I followed after her. We both got changed together ( nothing wrong with that man they're both girls, no hating! ) and from the corner of my eye I saw Twi look at me, I looked at her and blushed. She blushed back. After we had got changed we woke up the others. "Wakey wakey," said Twilight, not to loud because she didn't want to startle them.

But I just yelled "WAKE UP YOU LAZY HEADS!" I even scared Twi a bit but she smiled at me because everyone had now been awoken by me! Everyone was getting changed and me and Twi were bored because we were already dressed. "Rainbow, shall I help you fix your hair?" Twilight asked. "Sure!" I replied and sat down at the dressing table. She gently combed my hair, I reached out for my phone, took a selfie and posted it on Instagram!

When we were all ready, we walked out of our dorm, Fluttershy locking it. "Well y'all better get to class!" Apple Jack said, I admired her cowgirl accent a lot. "Yes we don't want to be late for class!" Rarity said in her sort-of-posh voice. While we were walking ( I know this sounds weird but what can I say, they're in love lol it's hilarious ) I made sure none of the girls were looking and I squeezed Twilight's but! She giggled which made the others look at her, "Everything ok Twi?" Asked Pinkie Pie.

"Ye I just thought of the most rudest thing ever!" Lied Twilight, I have never known her to lie, but it was for me! I just love being in love! "Ok guys who wants to play truth or dare tonight?" Asked Rarity "Ye!" "Cool." "Awesome!" "Good idea sugar plum!" "Erm yes that would be fun." Everyone agreed! I couldn't wait, I looked at Twi and she looked at me, I nodded. That's when we would reveal our secret! Tonight, oh I couldn't wait!

I had the same class as Twilight! YIPEE! So we walked together, shoulders touching! "So are we gonna tell the girls tonight?" I asked "Yes we should be ready so er are we going out officially?" Twi said looking at me hopefully. "No." Her smile turned into a frown "Not until one of us asks the other one out!" Twi was still frowning until I said "So do you wanna go out, like officially?"

She looked around and no one was looking then smacked a kiss on my cheek! "Of course I do, do you think he girls will except us, you know for being *girl lovers*?" I smiled at her, I didn't know for sure. "Hopefully!" We walked into the door, arms linked ( that's what besties do right? ) smiling bright. We sit next to each other for all of the same classes we're in!

During class, I reached out for her hand and squeezed it. We were still hand in hand when the lesson finished but we let go when we got back to the dorm, trying not to reveal our secret yet!

Note~
Hope you like his new chapter! I worked hard on it and I really enjoyed writing it!
~MinionGirl181 ( Imani for short )