SPECIAL CHAPTER 1

Start from the beginning

Jessica remembered his birthday. They celebrated it with their friends. They had been dating for quite some time, no strings attached just plain companionship but his birthday was special.

The girl he had liked for a long time was also there. The girl was naïve. Jessica didn't know if she knew that he was hurt when the girl started dating Yamada. Jessica was there to comfort him. She didn't know why since she really hated his guts, but she did anyway. She even offered to date him just to stop him from crying out loud. What she didn't expect was to fall for him, fast and furious.

She had accepted the fact that he wouldn't love her back and she was fine with it. She was hurting inside but that was life. Life is really a big mystery. Though, she knew that he couldn't love her back, she still had hope. He was very nice. He even acted like a real boyfriend to her, telling his friends that they were dating yet she knew the truth.

That was when she was about to give up on him since she knew that he could take care of himself already, being an idol and everything, he confessed his love for her. It was so shocking that she wanted to collapsed right then. His friends were all cheering for him. They even urged her to let her become his girlfriend. She just stood there though her legs wanted to give in. She stared at him. She was afraid that when she do something, she'd wake up and realized that it was all a dream but it wasn't. It was so real and she felt so happy.

"Are you thinking about something?" Hikaru asked cutting her array of thoughts.

"Nandemonai." She said and smiled at him. She really loved the guy and everything that he was. Even his wickedness and teasing, she loved them all.

Natsu was staring at the activity below. She arrived early at the beach resort where they would be staying for the wedding. She just couldn't help being apprehensive of it all yet she appreciated the package. She saw the venue, it was really nice. The food, the music, the flowers, and even the guests, they were all expensive. She just couldn't understand why they had to spend so much money just for a piece of paper, it didn't seem too practical to her.

She was in this thought when a pair of hands grabbed her waist. She was about to turn and smack the brave stranger on the face when he spoke.

"You have a really nice ass." He whispered in her ear.

She sighed as her tension weakened. "Nakajima Yuto, please don't sneak up on me like that." She said and turned to look at him.

He smiled at her. "What are you looking at?" he asked and looked down below.

She stood beside him, "just the activity below. I just couldn't seem to understand why people have to spend so much money just for a wedding."

Yuto stared at her. "First, because they are loaded." He started. "And second, you are just thinking that because, you are being I-am-a-rebellious-girl and i-don't-need-a-guy-in-my-life-because-i-am-very-practical." He finished.

She stared back at him. "You know that I am." She answered not ever thinking of depending herself.

"Yes," he said. "I am very determined to change your belief." He said.

"Which, you haven't done yet."

"Because I haven't tried harder, yet." He emphasized the word yet.

Natsu rolled her eyes to him. How many times had they talked about this thing? She couldn't remember already. It's been like he would tell her that she was too grumpy because she didn't have a love life or he said that she should get a boyfriend since she needed somebody to take care of her, etc. etc.

It was beginning to get boring.

Yuto closed the distance between them. He grabbed her waist and brought her to crash on his body. Natsu was taken aback. There was shock in her eyes.