CHAPTER FIFTEEN: ONE CAN DO ANYTHING FOR LOVE

Mulai dari awal

Kei smirked. He stared at the wall as if the wall was the first thing that was making him angry. "Here I am thinking that my ability brought me here and not some stupid recommendations..." his voice trailed. His eyes were beginning to get teary. "How stupid am I?"

"What's wrong with you? I am merely helping you..."

Kei grabbed Jmee's wrist and pushed her to the wall. She shrieked as she felt the solid brick at her back.

"I... don't... need... your... help!" he exclaimed slowly at her face.

Jmee's heart beat fast. There was anger and pain in his eyes. They scare her. "I know what happened to you before, I just don't want that to happen again." She squealed fearfully. "I am just making sure of that. They know your talent, I didn't do anything."

Kei gritted his teeth to her. He wasn't in a considerate mind to listen to her.

She tried to free her hand which was pinned in the wall. "Let me go!" she snapped at him.

Kei breathed hard. "What do you really want? You are expecting something in return, right?" he asked in frustration.

Jmee stared at him in question.

Kei pushed his face near her. She could feel his breath on her face. It smelled of mint. Jmee's heart quickened its pace. He was so near. It was not right. She tried to push him with her other hand but just like the other, he caught it and pinned it beside her head.

"What are you doing?" she quaked.

"This is what you want, right?" he declared rather than asked. "You want... me." He pushed his lips towards hers. It was pierce and hard.

Jmee's heartbeat stopped as he crushed her lips. She couldn't think of anything. It was a heady sensation. She had been dreaming of his lips on hers for so long but this was not what she was expecting. His kiss was harsh and fearful. There was anger in it.

Jmee wriggled her body. Kei was now nipping on her lower lip. She tossed her head thus breaking the attack. When Kei was about to kiss her again, she bumped her head in his forehead making him release her.

She slapped him hard on the face and ran away.

Kei was left in shock. His heart was drumming fast in his chest. What happened to him? He was not even sure if he still knows himself. It wasn't the usual Kei who would do something like that.

He touched his painful cheek. It was tingling under his palm. He deserved it. He was too harsh on her.

He closed his eyes and remembered her lips on his. His heart felt burning as he touched his lips and remembered how he crushed them on her rosy, soft lips. He backed on the wall for support and tapped his head with his fist. "Bakka!" he cursed himself.

Yuri and Ryutaro were together. They were the youngest in the group thus they became close to each other. It was a special youngest brothers bond or whatever.

"Have you talked to Kyoumi-san, already?" Ryutaro asked Yuri.

Yuri looked at him and sighed. He shook his head.

"Woah! How about your relationship?"

Yuri glared at him in shock. "I told you, there is nothing in between us."

Ryutaro smiled knowingly and shook his head. "Oh, come on. You could lie to them but not to me."

Yuri laughed at his new found friend. "What are you, a lie detector?"

Ryutaro laughed and then turned in front of the huge mirror. He was practicing some dance steps. He never knew that he has quite a talent in dancing. "I knew you are waiting for her, everyday." He declared.